Linedata Services S.A. (LIN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Linedata Services SA (Linedata) provides software solutions for global financial markets. The company offers financial solutions in several areas such as alternative and institutional investment, employee savings, personal insurance, lending and leasing and wealth management. It also provides solution integration, product development, consultancy and training for its software products. It serves investment management and credit industries across the world. The company's major brands include Chorus, Icon, Longview trading, Mshare, Derivation, Mobil'Ekip, Uniloan360, Navquest, Ekip360 and Mfact. The company operates in France, the UK, the US, Ireland, Canada, France, Latvia, Hong Kong, Spain, and India. Linedata is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Linedata Services S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: Linedata Services reports revenues for H1 2018
Apr 26,2018: Linedata Services Announces Revenues For First Quarter 2018
Apr 03,2018: Linedata revenues hit EUR179m in 2017
Oct 26,2017: Linedata Navquest recognized as Best Technology Initiative at the Mutual Fund Service and Technology Awards 2017
Sep 11,2017: Linedata: 2017 first half-year results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Linedata Services S.A.-Key Facts 6
Linedata Services S.A.-Key Employees 7
Linedata Services S.A.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Linedata Services S.A.-Major Products and Services 9
Linedata Services S.A.-History 11
Linedata Services S.A.-Company Statement 15
Linedata Services S.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Linedata Services S.A.-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Asset Management 19
Business Segment: Lending & Leasing 19
Business Segment: Others 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: North America 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Northern Europe 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Southern Europe 20
Linedata Services S.A.-Corporate Strategy 21
Linedata Services S.A.-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Linedata Services S.A.-Strengths 22
Linedata Services S.A.-Weaknesses 23
Linedata Services S.A.-Opportunities 24
Linedata Services S.A.-Threats 25
Linedata Services S.A.-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Linedata Services S.A., Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Apr 26, 2018: Linedata Services Announces Revenues For First Quarter 2018 35
Apr 03, 2018: Linedata revenues hit EUR179m in 2017 36
Apr 03, 2018: Linedata revenues hit EUR179m in 2017 37
Oct 26, 2017: Linedata Navquest recognized as Best Technology Initiative at the Mutual Fund Service and Technology Awards 2017 38
Sep 11, 2017: Linedata: 2017 first half-year results 39
Sep 04, 2017: Linedata announces the appointment of a director of innovation, communication and marketing 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List of Figures
Linedata Services S.A., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Linedata Services S.A., Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Linedata Services S.A., Key Facts 6
Linedata Services S.A., Key Employees 7
Linedata Services S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Linedata Services S.A., Major Products and Services 9
Linedata Services S.A., History 11
Linedata Services S.A., Other Locations 16
Linedata Services S.A., Subsidiaries 16
Linedata Services S.A., Key Competitors 26
Linedata Services S.A., Ratios based on current share price 27
Linedata Services S.A., Annual Ratios 28
Linedata Services S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Linedata Services S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Linedata Services S.A., Interim Ratios 32
Linedata Services S.A., Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Union Technologies Informatique Group SA
SunGard Data Systems Inc.
International Financial Data Services Ltd
First Data Corp
Finastra Group Holdings Limited
ESI Group S.A.
Automatic Data Processing Inc
Linedata Services S.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"