NEC Corp (6701) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
NEC Corp (6701)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NEC Corp (NEC) is a provider of IT and network technologies solution. The company's product portfolio includes servers, equipment and network systems for telecommunication carriers, supercomputers, personal computers, tablet terminals, automated teller machines, storage devices, broadcasting video systems, aerospace systems, fire and disaster prevention systems and software. It also offers electronic components and products such as Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, LCD panels, lighting equipment. NEC offers services including system integration, support and outsourcing services. The company offers its products and services to various industries such as airport, space systems, education, healthcare, retail solution, digital broadcasting, digital cinema solution, postal automation, financial services, logistics and telecom. The company has operations in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia- Pacific and Latin America. NEC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
NEC Corp Key Recent Developments
May 24,2018: NEC/Netcracker wins outstanding catalyst communications award for 5G operations
Apr 02,2018: CMIC adopts NEC Voice Recognition Solution for Clinical Trial Support System
Oct 06,2017: NEC completes demonstration project of energy efficient telecom tower sites in India
Aug 07,2017: NEC, SMUD and SpaceTime partner to deliver innovative solutions for electric power companies
Aug 03,2017: New NEC research centre opens in Singapore, to hire more engineers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
NEC Corp-Key Facts 6
NEC Corp-Key Employees 7
NEC Corp-Key Employee Biographies 9
NEC Corp-Major Products and Services 10
NEC Corp-History 12
NEC Corp-Company Statement 21
NEC Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 24
Company Overview 24
NEC Corp-Business Description 25
Business Segment: Enterprise Business 25
Business Segment: Others 25
Business Segment: Public Business 25
Business Segment: System Platform Business 26
Business Segment: Telecom Carrier Business 26
NEC Corp-Corporate Strategy 27
NEC Corp-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
NEC Corp-Strengths 28
NEC Corp-Weaknesses 29
NEC Corp-Opportunities 30
NEC Corp-Threats 31
NEC Corp-Key Competitors 32
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 39
NEC Corp, Recent Deals Summary 40
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 41
May 24, 2018: NEC/Netcracker wins outstanding catalyst communications award for 5G operations 41
Apr 02, 2018: CMIC adopts NEC Voice Recognition Solution for Clinical Trial Support System 42
Oct 06, 2017: NEC completes demonstration project of energy efficient telecom tower sites in India 43
Aug 07, 2017: NEC, SMUD and SpaceTime partner to deliver innovative solutions for electric power companies 44
Jul 07, 2017: NEC Display takes home industry honors at InfoComm 2017 45
Jun 01, 2017: NEC receives award from ITU-AJ for its accomplishments in submarine telecom cables 46
Apr 19, 2017: NEC and EnspireME to build Europe's largest battery energy storage system in Germany 47
Section 5-Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List Of Figure
List of Figures
NEC Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 37
NEC Corp, Ratio Charts 39
List Of Table
List of Tables
NEC Corp, Key Facts 6
NEC Corp, Key Employees 7
NEC Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
NEC Corp, Major Products and Services 10
NEC Corp, History 12
NEC Corp, Other Locations 22
NEC Corp, Subsidiaries 22
NEC Corp, Key Competitors 32
NEC Corp, Ratios based on current share price 33
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios 34
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 35
NEC Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 36
NEC Corp, Interim Ratios 38
NEC Corp, Recent Deals Summary 40
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
NEC Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Mitsubishi Electric Corp
International Business Machines Corp