Nikon Corp (7731) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Nikon Corp (7731)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nikon Corporation (Nikon) is a manufacturer and distributor of optical instruments. It primarily offers semiconductor lithography systems; and FPD lithography systems. The company's portfolio includes digital cameras-interchangeable lens type, interchangeable lenses and compact digital cameras, and other products. It also develops and manufactures biological microscopes, cell culture observation systems, industrial microscopes, metrology systems, and X-ray / CT inspection systems. Nikon provides retina diagnostic imaging equipment and services. It also offers space-related products, glass, encoders and ophthalmic lenses. The company has presence in Japan, the US, China, and countries across Europe. Nikon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Nikon Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 01,2018: Meike Unveils a 6-11mm f 3 5 Fisheye for Canon and Nikon APS-C
Sep 21,2018: Nikon collaboration creates first Gigapixel time-lapse panorama of London
Sep 15,2018: TOPC : India excludes Huawei and ZTE from 5G trials[TPS : Tech]
Sep 14,2018: TOPC : AT&T Announces Pre-order For New Apple Products, To Be Available On Sept. 21[TPS : Tech]
Sep 14,2018: Garrett Motion Launches Offering Of EUR450 Mln Of Senior Notes Due 2026[TPS : Tech]
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Nikon Corp-Key Facts 5
Nikon Corp-Key Employees 6
Nikon Corp-Key Employee Biographies 7
Nikon Corp-Major Products and Services 8
Nikon Corp-History 10
Nikon Corp-Company Statement 16
Nikon Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Joint Venture 24
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
Nikon Corp-Business Description 26
Nikon Corp-Corporate Strategy 27
Nikon Corp-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Nikon Corp-Strengths 28
Nikon Corp-Weaknesses 29
Nikon Corp-Opportunities 30
Nikon Corp-Threats 31
Nikon Corp-Key Competitors 32
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 34
Performance Chart 37
Financial Performance 37
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 38
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 39
Nikon Corp, Recent Deals Summary 40
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 41
Aug 16, 2018: Two Nikon products receive the EISA awards 41
May 16, 2018: Biolab Brasil to Become New Source For Nikon s Full Line of Microscopy Products and Service for Research Markets in Brazil 43
Mar 28, 2018: Nikon and Yumanity Therapeutics Enter Contract for the Commission Development of Drug Discovery Assay System in Neurodegenerative Diseases 44
Jan 29, 2018: Nikon enters into a business alliance to establish a clinical-use master cell bank, to be utilized for regenerative medicine products derived from dental pulp cells for the first time in Japan 45
Aug 18, 2017: The Nikon D7500 digital SLR camera receives EISA Award 46
May 19, 2017: Nikon announces board changes 47
May 19, 2017: Nikon announces board changes 48
Feb 09, 2017: Nikon wins 2017 iF Design Award for product discipline 49
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Nikon Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 37
Nikon Corp, Ratio Charts 39
List Of Table
List of Tables
Nikon Corp, Key Facts 5
Nikon Corp, Key Employees 6
Nikon Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nikon Corp, Major Products and Services 8
Nikon Corp, History 10
Nikon Corp, Other Locations 18
Nikon Corp, Subsidiaries 19
Nikon Corp, Joint Venture 24
Nikon Corp, Key Competitors 32
Nikon Corp, Ratios based on current share price 33
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios 34
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 35
Nikon Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 36
Nikon Corp, Interim Ratios 38
Nikon Corp, Recent Deals Summary 40
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Nikon Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Eastman Kodak Company
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd