Omni Market Tide Ltd (OMT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Omni Market Tide Ltd (OMT) formerly SWW Energy Limited, is a technology company that produces various applications for digital stakeholder engagement. The company develops products to solve complex business problems; and meet regulatory, governance or compliance requirements in businesses. OMT's product offerings include OmniLoop, OmniCorp, OmniPeople, OmniMember, OmniComm, and OmniStock. It serves listed, unlisted, financial services, membership, communities, and employee space companies. OMT is headquartered in South Yarra, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Key Facts 6
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Key Employees 7
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Omni Market Tide Ltd - History 10
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Company Statement 11
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Business Description 14
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Corporate Strategy 15
Omni Market Tide Ltd - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Strengths 16
Strength - Digital Stakeholder Engagement Solutions 16
Strength - Working Capital Surplus 16
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Operational Performance 17
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Smartphones 18
Opportunity - Mobile App usage 18
Opportunity - Business Complications: Australia 18
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Threats 19
Threat - System Failures 19
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 19
Threat - Cost Overruns 19
Threat - Theft of Digital Content 19
Omni Market Tide Ltd - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 - Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Figures
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 23
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List of Tables
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Facts 6
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Employees 7
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Omni Market Tide Ltd, History 10
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Other Locations 13
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Omni Market Tide Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Instreet Investment Limited
Commonwealth Securities Limited
CANSTAR Pty Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"