OSI Systems Inc (OSIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
OSI Systems Inc (OSIS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
OSI Systems Inc (OSI Systems) designs, manufactures and sells security, healthcare and optoelectronic products and systems. The company's product portfolio comprises turnkey security screening products, security and inspection systems, patient monitoring systems, anesthesia delivery and ventilation systems, optoelectronic devices, diagnostic cardiology systems, and flex circuits. It also provides electronics manufacturing services, before and after sales services, and support services. The company serves to homeland security, government, industrial, aerospace, and defense sectors. It operates through regional direct sales and marketing teams and a network of independent distributors. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle-East, Asia-Pacific and Africa. OSI Systems is headquartered in Hawthorne, California, the US.
OSI Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: OSI Systems reports fiscal 2018 fourth quarter and full year financial results
Aug 01,2018: Luna Announces Sale of Optoelectronic Solutions
Jun 20,2018: OSI Systems Receives USD 4 Million Order for Patient Monitoring Solution
Apr 26,2018: Osi Systems posts Q3 fiscal 2018 results
Oct 27,2017: OSI Systems reports first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
OSI Systems Inc-Key Facts 6
OSI Systems Inc-Key Employees 7
OSI Systems Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
OSI Systems Inc-Major Products and Services 9
OSI Systems Inc-History 11
OSI Systems Inc-Company Statement 17
OSI Systems Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 - Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
OSI Systems Inc-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Healthcare Division 22
Business Segment: Optoelectronics and Manufacturing Division 22
Business Segment: Security Division 23
Geographical Segment: Americas 23
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 23
Geographical Segment: EMEA 23
OSI Systems Inc-Corporate Strategy 24
OSI Systems Inc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
OSI Systems Inc-Strengths 25
OSI Systems Inc-Weaknesses 26
OSI Systems Inc-Opportunities 27
OSI Systems Inc-Threats 28
OSI Systems Inc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
OSI Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 38
Aug 23, 2018: OSI Systems reports fiscal 2018 fourth quarter and full year financial results 38
Jun 20, 2018: OSI Systems Receives USD 4 Million Order for Patient Monitoring Solution 40
Apr 26, 2018: Osi Systems posts Q3 fiscal 2018 results 41
Oct 27, 2017: OSI Systems reports first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results 42
Oct 06, 2017: OSI Systems awarded USD 9 million order for patient monitoring solutions 43
Oct 06, 2017: OSI Systems awarded USD 9 million order for patient monitoring solutions 44
Sep 28, 2017: OSI Systems receives USD 4 million order for patient monitoring solutions 45
Sep 28, 2017: Spacelabs Receives USD 4 Million Order for Patient Monitoring Solutions 46
Aug 24, 2017: OSI Systems Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017 Financial Results 47
Apr 27, 2017: OSI Systems reports third quarter fiscal 2017 financial results 48
Section 5 - Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List Of Figure
List of Figures
OSI Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
OSI Systems Inc, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
OSI Systems Inc, Key Facts 6
OSI Systems Inc, Key Employees 7
OSI Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
OSI Systems Inc, Major Products and Services 9
OSI Systems Inc, History 11
OSI Systems Inc, Subsidiaries 19
OSI Systems Inc, Key Competitors 29
OSI Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price 30
OSI Systems Inc, Annual Ratios 31
OSI Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
OSI Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
OSI Systems Inc, Interim Ratios 35
OSI Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
VOTI Detection Inc
Surface Technology International Ltd
Stellar Microelectronics, Inc.
Smiths Detection Group Limited
Nuctech Company Limited
Nihon Kohden Corp
Mortara Instrument Inc
Mission Essential Personnel LLC
Mindray Medical International Ltd
L3 Technologies Inc
IDSS Holdings Inc
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
Hamamatsu Photonics KK
GE Healthcare LLC
First Sensor AG
Express Manufacturing Incorporated
Excelitas Technologies Corp
Electronic Source Co
Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
VOTI Detection Inc Surface Technology International Ltd Stellar Microelectronics, Inc. Smiths Detection Group Limited QUAL-PRO CORPORATION Plexus Corp Philips Healthcare Penlon Ltd Nuctech Company Limited Nihon Kohden Corp Mortara Instrument Inc Mission Essential Personnel LLC Mindray Medical International Ltd MAQUET, Inc. Leidos, Inc L3 Technologies Inc IDSS Holdings Inc Hill-Rom Holdings Inc Hamamatsu Photonics KK Gilardoni SpA GE Healthcare LLC Flex Ltd First Sensor AG Express Manufacturing Incorporated Excelitas Technologies Corp Electronic Source Co Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA CEIA SpA Benchmark Electronics, Inc. Astrophysics Inc Asteelflash Group Analogic Corp