Pareteum Corp (TEUM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pareteum Corp (TEUM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pareteum Corp (Pareteum) is an information technology provider company that offers Software as a Solutions (SaaS) services to the telecommunications services providers, and the technology companies which provides Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) services. The company's solutions comprise mobile virtual network enabler, security, fraud detection and prevention. It provides landline telecom services. Pareteum also provides premium messaging services, subscriptions, promotions and loyalty schemes, location and value-added services, remote healthcare, credit card fraud prevention, mobile internet ID Security, voice biometrics, mobile banking and mobile services. The company operates in Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Spain, the UK, Switzerland, and others. Pareteum is headquartered in New York, the US.
Pareteum Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Pareteum reports Q2 2018 results
May 07,2018: Pareteum Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 27,2018: Pareteum reports Q4 and full year 2017 results
Mar 26,2018: Pareteum appoints Mark McLauchlan as vice president of strategic accounts
Mar 07,2018: Pareteum appoints John O'Donnell as vice president of sales for North America
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Pareteum Corp - Key Facts 5
Pareteum Corp - Key Employees 6
Pareteum Corp - Key Employee Biographies 7
Pareteum Corp - Major Products and Services 8
Pareteum Corp - History 9
Pareteum Corp - Company Statement 11
Pareteum Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Pareteum Corp - Business Description 15
Pareteum Corp - Corporate Strategy 16
Pareteum Corp - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Pareteum Corp - Strengths 17
Pareteum Corp - Weaknesses 18
Pareteum Corp - Opportunities 19
Pareteum Corp - Threats 20
Pareteum Corp - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 29
May 07, 2018: Pareteum Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 29
Mar 05, 2018: Pareteum Global Cloud Wins IOT Evolution's 2017 IoT Excellence Award 31
Dec 29, 2017: Pareteum appoints Ali Davachi as Chief Technology Officer and Chief Operating Officer 32
Oct 18, 2017: Pareteum promotes Rob Mumby to chief revenue officer 33
Aug 14, 2017: Pareteum announces second quarter 2017 financial results 34
Jul 27, 2017: Pareteum appoints telecom executive Laura Thomas as independent director and chair of audit committee 35
Jul 27, 2017: Pareteum appoints new board member 36
May 15, 2017: Pareteum reports Q1 2017 financial results 37
May 15, 2017: Pareteum Q1 net loss down 38
Apr 04, 2017: TEUM strengthens sales organization 39
Section 5 - Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Pareteum Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Pareteum Corp, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Pareteum Corp, Key Facts 5
Pareteum Corp, Key Employees 6
Pareteum Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pareteum Corp, Major Products and Services 8
Pareteum Corp, History 9
Pareteum Corp, Other Locations 13
Pareteum Corp, Subsidiaries 13
Pareteum Corp, Key Competitors 21
Pareteum Corp, Ratios based on current share price 22
Pareteum Corp, Annual Ratios 23
Pareteum Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Pareteum Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Pareteum Corp, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Pareteum Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Level 3 Communications Inc
Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc.
Cogent Communications Group, Inc.