Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Robert Bosch GmbH-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch) formerly Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering, is a supplier of technology and services. It operates as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH. The company offers a wide range of products and solutions such as auto parts and accessories, eBike systems, motor vehicle technology, household appliances, security systems, solar inverters, packaging technology, industry solutions, and business process management solutions. Its customer base includes the automobile industry, DIY market, consumer electronics and BPO industries. Bosch operates through a network of subsidiaries and regional companies, besides sales and service partners, in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Bosch is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Robert Bosch GmbH Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: Bosch forms strategic collaboration with fuel-cell expert Ceres Power
Jul 03,2018: Bosch announces board changes, new chief digital officer position
May 22,2018: Bosch presents new Xelum R&D
Feb 08,2018: Bosch sets up Agile Project House, plans 10,000 Indian hires
Dec 01,2017: Bosch adding 130 jobs in major expansion of its Anderson County plant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Robert Bosch GmbH-Key Facts 6
Robert Bosch GmbH-Key Employees 7
Robert Bosch GmbH-Key Employee Biographies 9
Robert Bosch GmbH-Key Operational Employees 10
Robert Bosch GmbH-Major Products and Services 11
Robert Bosch GmbH-History 13
Robert Bosch GmbH-Company Statement 21
Robert Bosch GmbH-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Joint Venture 24
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
Robert Bosch GmbH-Business Description 26
Business Segment: Consumer Goods 26
Business Segment: Energy and Building Technology 26
Business Segment: Industrial Technology 27
Business Segment: Mobility Solutions 27
Business Segment: Other 27
Geographical Segment: Americas 28
Geographical Segment: Asia 28
Target Markets 28
Geographical Segment: Europe 28
Target Markets 28
Geographical Segment: Other Regions 28
R&D Overview 28
Robert Bosch GmbH-Corporate Strategy 29
Robert Bosch GmbH-SWOT Analysis 30
SWOT Analysis-Overview 30
Robert Bosch GmbH-Strengths 30
Robert Bosch GmbH-Weaknesses 31
Robert Bosch GmbH-Opportunities 32
Robert Bosch GmbH-Threats 34
Robert Bosch GmbH-Key Competitors 35
Robert Bosch GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 37
May 22, 2018: Bosch presents new Xelum R&D 37
Jul 27, 2017: AVX wins 2017 Bosch Global Supplier award from Robert Bosch 38
Jul 04, 2017: Bosch is putting small electric vehicles on city streets 39
Jun 20, 2017: Bosch to build new semiconductor fabrication facility in Germany 40
Jun 20, 2017: Bosch to build new semiconductor fabrication facility in Germany 41
Mar 30, 2017: Bosch plans more than 20,000 hires 42
Section 4-Appendix 44
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Table
List of Tables
Robert Bosch GmbH, Key Facts 6
Robert Bosch GmbH, Key Employees 7
Robert Bosch GmbH, Key Employee Biographies 9
Robert Bosch GmbH, Key Operational Employees 10
Robert Bosch GmbH, Major Products and Services 11
Robert Bosch GmbH, History 13
Robert Bosch GmbH, Subsidiaries 22
Robert Bosch GmbH, Joint Venture 24
Robert Bosch GmbH, Key Competitors 35
Robert Bosch GmbH, Recent Deals Summary 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Robert Bosch GmbH, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Standard Motor Products Inc
Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
REFU Elektronik GmbH
NTN Bearing Corp
Magna International Inc
Johnson Controls International Plc
Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC
Eaton Corporation Plc
Atlas Copco AB