Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd (046890) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
About the Report
About the Report
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is an electronic device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company provides products such as Acrich series, nPola, WICOP series, and others. It provides LED's such as z-power LED, top view LED, through hole, side view LED, chip or sensor, customized module and chip on board, among others. Seoul Semiconductor offers technical support services including LED technology, document library and optical, electronic and thermal solutions. Its products find application in the fields of automotive, general illumination lighting, appliance and signage and back lighting markets. The company operates in China, Japan, the US, Germany, and others. Seoul Semiconductor is headquartered in Ansan, South Korea.
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 27,2019: Seoul Semiconductor joins LightingEurope Industry Association
Jul 27,2018: Seoul Semiconductor announces revenues for Q2 2018
Jun 21,2018: Seoul Semiconductor Captures the Home Lighting Market with its Innovative LED SunLike Technology
Apr 30,2018: Seoul Semiconductor Achieves USD 263 Million (US) Revenues for First Quarter 2018 and USD 43 Million (US) in EBITDA
Mar 15,2018: Seoul Semiconductor Launches the World's Smallest LED Driver Developed for Japan Lighting Market
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Key Information
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Overview
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Key Employees
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Major Products and Services
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-History
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Company Statement
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Business Description
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Strengths
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Weaknesses
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Opportunities
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Threats
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figure
List of Figures
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Performance Chart
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
List of Table
List of Tables
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Information
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Ratios
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Share Data
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, History
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Employees
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Other Locations
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Why Buy From US?
What makes us stand out is that our consultants follows Robust, Refine and Result (RRR) methodology. i.e. Robust for clear definitions, approaches and sanity checking, Refine for differentiating respondents facts and opinions and Result for presenting data with story
We have set a benchmark in the industry by offering our clients with syndicated and customized market research reports featuring coverage of entire market as well as meticulous research and analyst insights.
While we don't replace traditional research, we flip the method upside down. Our dual approach of Top Bottom & Bottom Top ensures quality deliverable by not just verifying company fundamentals but also looking at the sector and macroeconomic factors.
With one step in the future, our research team constantly tries to show you the bigger picture. We help with some of the tough questions you may encounter along the way: How is the industry positioned? Best marketing channel? KPI's of competitors? By aligning every element, we help maximize success.
Our report gives you instant access to the answers and sources that other companies might choose to hide. We elaborate each steps of research methodology we have used and showcase you the sample size to earn your trust.
If you need any support, we are here! We pride ourselves on universe strength, data quality, and quick, friendly, and professional service.