3D Systems Corp (DDD)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
3D Systems Corp (3D Systems) is a 3D content-to-print solutions provider. The company design, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, materials, parts, and other related products. It offers stererolithography (SLA) printers, selective laser sintering (SLS) printers, direct material printing (DMP) printers, multijet printing (MJP) printers, color jet printing (CJP) printers and plastic jet printing (PJP) printers. It offers printing materials for SLA, SLS, DMP, visijet print materials, PJP print materials. The company also offers digital design, tools, including software, scanners and haptic devices.It offers products to companies operating in automotive, aerospace, government, defense, technology, electronics, education, consumer goods, energy and healthcare. 3D Systems markets its products through direct sales representatives, channel partners and distributors. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and representative offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. 3D Systems is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the US.
3D Systems Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 04,2018 3D Systems chairman of the board of directors retires
Jun 18,2018 3D Systems Announces On Demand Anatomical Modeling Service
May 22,2018 May 21, 2018 3D Systems NextDent 5100 Named 2018 Healthcare Application of the Year by Additive Manufacturing Publication 3D Printing Industry Read more >
May 02,2018 3D Systems Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
3D Systems Corp-Key Facts 6
3D Systems Corp-Key Employees 7
3D Systems Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
3D Systems Corp-Major Products and Services 9
3D Systems Corp-History 11
3D Systems Corp-Company Statement 21
3D Systems Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 22
Head Office 22
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 25
Company Overview 25
3D Systems Corp-Business Description 26
Business Segment: Materials 26
Business Segment: Products 26
Business Segment: Services 26
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 27
Geographical Segment: EMEA 27
Geographical Segment: Other Americas 27
Geographical Segment: The US 27
3D Systems Corp-Corporate Strategy 28
3D Systems Corp-SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis-Overview 29
3D Systems Corp-Strengths 29
3D Systems Corp-Weaknesses 30
3D Systems Corp-Opportunities 31
3D Systems Corp-Threats 32
3D Systems Corp-Key Competitors 33
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 40
3D Systems Corp, Recent Deals Summary 41
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 42
Oct 04, 2018: 3D Systems chairman of the board of directors retires 42
Jun 18, 2018: 3D Systems Announces On Demand Anatomical Modeling Service 43
May 22, 2018: May 21, 2018 3D Systems NextDent 5100 Named 2018 Healthcare Application of the Year by Additive Manufacturing Publication 3D Printing Industry Read more 44
May 02, 2018: 3D Systems Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 45
Mar 06, 2018: Onkos Surgical and 3D Systems Team to Advance Personalized Surgical Oncology Solutions 46
Feb 22, 2018: 3D Systems Redefines Digital Dentistry and Enables Enhanced Patient Care 47
Nov 27, 2017: Philips teams with 3D printing industry leaders 3D Systems and Stratasys 49
Oct 31, 2017: 3D Systems Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results 50
Jun 14, 2017: 3D Systems Announces New Certified Partner Program to Accelerate its Industry-Leading Precision Healthcare Offering for Medical Device Manufacturing 51
Jun 12, 2017: 3D Systems Expands Leadership in End-to-End Healthcare Solutions with New Addition to Its Comprehensive Line of Medical Simulators 52
Section 5-Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
List of Figures
3D Systems Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 38
3D Systems Corp, Ratio Charts 40
List of Tables
3D Systems Corp, Key Facts 6
3D Systems Corp, Key Employees 7
3D Systems Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
3D Systems Corp, Major Products and Services 9
3D Systems Corp, History 11
3D Systems Corp, Other Locations 22
3D Systems Corp, Subsidiaries 22
3D Systems Corp, Key Competitors 33
3D Systems Corp, Ratios based on current share price 34
3D Systems Corp, Annual Ratios 35
3D Systems Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
3D Systems Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
3D Systems Corp, Interim Ratios 39
3D Systems Corp, Recent Deals Summary 41
Currency Codes 53
Capital Market Ratios 53
Equity Ratios 54
Profitability Ratios 54
Cost Ratios 55
Liquidity Ratios 55
Leverage Ratios 56
Efficiency Ratios 56
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The ExOne Company
3D Systems Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"