TECSYS Inc. (TCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TECSYS Inc. (TCS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TECSYS Inc. (TECSYS) develops and markets supply chain management software and related services. The company offers warehouse management software, distribution management software, transportation management software, and the iTopia advantage and tailored solutions. TECSYS carries out the development, marketing and sale of supply chain management software and related services for distribution, warehouse and transportation logistics management. It also offers professional services, customer services, technical services, TECSYS SMART and training. TECSYS also provides hardware products such as enterprise servers, networking products and data collection equipment. The company serves government, healthcare supply chain industries, packaged gas and welding supplies and third party logistics. TECSYS is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
TECSYS Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 20,2018: TECSYS hires Jeromie Atkinson as senior director, supply chain
Jul 06,2018: TECSYS announces results for Q4 and full year fiscal 2018
Jul 06,2018: TECSYS names Mark Bentler as chief financial officer
Mar 21,2018: TECSYS chief financial officer to step down
Mar 01,2018: TECSYS Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
TECSYS Inc.-Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc.-Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc.-History 9
TECSYS Inc.-Company Statement 11
TECSYS Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
TECSYS Inc.-Business Description 15
TECSYS Inc.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
TECSYS Inc.-Strengths 16
TECSYS Inc.-Weaknesses 17
TECSYS Inc.-Opportunities 18
TECSYS Inc.-Threats 19
TECSYS Inc.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Mar 01, 2018: TECSYS Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2018 29
Dec 01, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for second quarter of friscal 2018 30
Sep 07, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for first quarter fiscal 2018 31
Jul 06, 2017: TECSYS reports financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2017 32
Jul 06, 2017: TECSYS Q4 profit up 33
May 19, 2017: TECSYS welcomes new CFO Designate 34
Feb 28, 2017: TECSYS Q3 profit up 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Figure
List of Figures
TECSYS Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 25
TECSYS Inc., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
TECSYS Inc., Key Facts 5
TECSYS Inc., Key Employees 6
TECSYS Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
TECSYS Inc., Major Products and Services 8
TECSYS Inc., History 9
TECSYS Inc., Other Locations 13
TECSYS Inc., Subsidiaries 13
TECSYS Inc., Key Competitors 20
TECSYS Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios 22
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
TECSYS Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
TECSYS Inc., Interim Ratios 26
TECSYS Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
TECSYS Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
MRV Communications Inc
JDA Software Group, Inc.
American Software Inc