Teradyne Inc (TER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Teradyne Inc (TER)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Teradyne Inc. (Teradyne) designs, develops, manufactures and sells automation equipment for test and industrial applications. The company also offers wireless test solutions for the development and manufacturing of wireless devices, including tablets, notebooks/laptops, smart phones, personal computer peripherals, other Wi-Fi enabled devices. Teradyne's test systems and solutions are used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronics systems in the consumer electronics, wireless, automotive, industrial, computing, communications, and aerospace and defense industries. It serves to integrated device manufacturers, outsourced semiconductor assembly and test providers, wafer foundries, manufacturers of circuit boards, and automotive companies. The company has business presence in the US, Asia and Europe. Teradyne is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts, the US.
Teradyne Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: Teradyne announces Q2 2018 results
Apr 24,2018: Teradyne posts revenue for Q1 2018
Jan 25,2018: Teradyne announces Q4 and fiscal year 2017 results
Oct 25,2017: Teradyne reports third quarter 2017 results
Jul 27,2017: Teradyne reports strong revenue and earnings growth in second quarter and first half 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Teradyne Inc-Key Facts 6
Teradyne Inc-Key Employees 7
Teradyne Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Teradyne Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Teradyne Inc-History 10
Teradyne Inc-Company Statement 13
Teradyne Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Teradyne Inc-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Industrial Automation 21
Business Segment: Semiconductor Test 21
Business Segment: System Test 21
Business Segment: Wireless Test 22
Geographical Segment: China 22
Geographical Segment: Europe 22
Geographical Segment: Japan 22
Geographical Segment: Korea 22
Geographical Segment: Malaysia 22
Geographical Segment: Philippines 22
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 23
Geographical Segment: Singapore 23
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 23
Geographical Segment: Thailand 23
Geographical Segment: The US 23
Teradyne Inc-Corporate Strategy 24
Teradyne Inc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Teradyne Inc-Strengths 25
Teradyne Inc-Weaknesses 26
Teradyne Inc-Opportunities 27
Teradyne Inc-Threats 28
Teradyne Inc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Oct 25, 2017: Teradyne reports third quarter 2017 results 37
Jul 27, 2017: Teradyne reports strong revenue and earnings growth in second quarter and first half 2017 38
Apr 26, 2017: Teradyne reports 6% revenue growth year on year in first quarter 2017 39
Jan 25, 2017: Teradyne reports record fourth quarter orders, fiscal year 2016 results 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Teradyne Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
Teradyne Inc, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Teradyne Inc, Key Facts 6
Teradyne Inc, Key Employees 7
Teradyne Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Teradyne Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Teradyne Inc, History 10
Teradyne Inc, Other Locations 17
Teradyne Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Teradyne Inc, Key Competitors 29
Teradyne Inc, Ratios based on current share price 30
Teradyne Inc, Annual Ratios 31
Teradyne Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Teradyne Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Teradyne Inc, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Teradyne Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Anritsu Company Ltd.
Keysight Technologies Inc
National Instruments Corporation
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
Rohde und Schwarz GmbH & Co KG
Seagate Technology Public Limited Company
Test Research Inc.