The Stars Group Inc (TSGI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Stars Group Inc. (The Stars Group), formerly Amaya Inc. is a technology-based solutions provider that develops and produces various gaming products and entertainment services. The company develops its products through internal engineering teams, software architects, internal network operations teams and production operations staff. The company's product portfolio includes online and mobile poker; play-money table and casino games. The Stars Group markets its brands, products and services through various platforms and channels, such as live poker tours and branded poker rooms, endorsement agreements and various media outlets. The company offers its products under the famous brands, PokerStars, Full Tilt, BetStars and StarsDraft. It has business presence in Isle of Man, Malta, Italy, the UK, Spain, France, and other licensed or approved jurisdictions. The Stars Group is headquartered in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada.
The Stars Group Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 13,2018: The Stars Group reports second quarter 2018 results
May 10,2018: The Stars Group Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 14,2018: The Stars Group releases Q4 and full year 2017 results and announces 2018 full year guidance
Nov 09,2017: The Stars Group reports third quarter 2017 results
Aug 09,2017: The Stars Group reports second quarter 2017 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
The Stars Group Inc - Key Facts 6
The Stars Group Inc - Key Employees 7
The Stars Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
The Stars Group Inc - Major Products and Services 9
The Stars Group Inc - History 10
The Stars Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
The Stars Group Inc - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Casino & Sportsbook 16
Business Segment: Poker 16
Geographical Segment: Italy 16
Geographical Segment: Malta 17
Geographical Segment: France 17
Geographical Segment: Isle of Man 17
Geographical Segment: Other licensed or approved Jurisdictions 17
Geographical Segment: Spain 17
Geographical Segment: The UK 17
The Stars Group Inc - Corporate Strategy 18
The Stars Group Inc - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
The Stars Group Inc - Strengths 19
The Stars Group Inc - Weaknesses 20
The Stars Group Inc - Opportunities 21
The Stars Group Inc - Threats 22
The Stars Group Inc - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 30
Aug 13, 2018: The Stars Group reports second quarter 2018 results 30
Aug 13, 2018: The Stars Group reports second quarter 2018 results 32
May 10, 2018: The Stars Group Reports First Quarter 2018 Results 34
Nov 09, 2017: The Stars Group reports third quarter 2017 results 36
Aug 09, 2017: The Stars Group reports second quarter 2017 Results 38
Jun 15, 2017: Amaya appoints Jerry Bowskill as chief technology officer 40
May 16, 2017: Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as chief financial officer 41
May 12, 2017: Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as chief corporate development officer 42
May 12, 2017: Amaya reports Q1 2017 results 43
Mar 22, 2017: Amaya reports Q4 and full year 2016 financial results 44
Section 5 - Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
The Stars Group Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 27
The Stars Group Inc, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
The Stars Group Inc, Key Facts 6
The Stars Group Inc, Key Employees 7
The Stars Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Stars Group Inc, Major Products and Services 9
The Stars Group Inc, History 10
The Stars Group Inc, Subsidiaries 14
The Stars Group Inc, Key Competitors 23
The Stars Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
The Stars Group Inc, Annual Ratios 25
The Stars Group Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
The Stars Group Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
William Hill plc
Riot Games, Inc
Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
Betfair Group plc
Bet365 Group Limited
Activision Blizzard Inc
888 Holdings Plc
The Stars Group Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"