Virtusa Corp (VRTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Virtusa Corp (Virtusa) is a technology service provider that offers IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The company develops and markets software for managing and delivering business content. Its services include business consulting, business process management, customer experience management, enterprise information management, SAP offerings, enterprise IT services, independent software quality, infrastructure management, cloud offerings and mobility services. Virtusa caters to banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, technology and media, information and education and healthcare industries. The company operates through its offices in Westborough, Windsor, Troy and New York, the US. Virtusa is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, the US.
Virtusa Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results
May 16,2018: Virtusa Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Consolidated Financial Results
Mar 08,2018: Virtusa Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Service Providers
Jan 09,2018: Virtusa Wins 2017 North American and Asia-Pacific CandE Awards for Delivering Outstanding Candidate Experiences
Dec 06,2017: Virtusa's Smart ATM solution recognized at The 2017 International Business awards
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Virtusa Corp - Key Facts 6
Virtusa Corp - Key Employees 7
Virtusa Corp - Key Employee Biographies 9
Virtusa Corp - Major Products and Services 10
Virtusa Corp - History 11
Virtusa Corp - Company Statement 13
Virtusa Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 - Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Virtusa Corp - Business Description 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Others 19
Target Markets 19
Virtusa Corp - Corporate Strategy 20
Virtusa Corp - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Virtusa Corp - Strengths 21
Virtusa Corp - Weaknesses 22
Virtusa Corp - Opportunities 23
Virtusa Corp - Threats 24
Virtusa Corp - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 33
Aug 08, 2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results 33
Aug 08, 2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results 34
Aug 08, 2018: Virtusa announces first quarter fiscal 2019 consolidated financial results 35
May 16, 2018: Virtusa Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Consolidated Financial Results 36
Mar 08, 2018: Virtusa Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Service Providers 38
Jan 09, 2018: Virtusa Wins 2017 North American and Asia-Pacific CandE Awards for Delivering Outstanding Candidate Experiences 39
Dec 06, 2017: Virtusa's Smart ATM solution recognized at The 2017 International Business awards 40
Jul 06, 2017: Virtusa announces retirement of board members Martin Trust and Robert E. Davoli 41
Feb 09, 2017: Virtusa reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for fiscal 2017 42
Section 5 - Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List of Figures
Virtusa Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 30
Virtusa Corp, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Virtusa Corp, Key Facts 6
Virtusa Corp, Key Employees 7
Virtusa Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
Virtusa Corp, Major Products and Services 10
Virtusa Corp, History 11
Virtusa Corp, Other Locations 15
Virtusa Corp, Subsidiaries 16
Virtusa Corp, Affiliate 17
Virtusa Corp, Key Competitors 25
Virtusa Corp, Ratios based on current share price 26
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios 27
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Virtusa Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Virtusa Corp, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
HCL Technologies Limited - Telecom Expense Management Customer Agreements and Operations
Deloitte Consulting LLP
IBM Global Services
International Business Machines Corp
Wipro Limited - Australia
Computer Sciences Corporation India Pvt. Ltd.
Capgemini Service SAS
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
Tech Mahindra Limited
Tata Consultancy Services
DXC Technology Company
Virtusa Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"