Xerox Corp (XRX)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Xerox Corp (Xerox) is a provider of document management and business solutions. The company's products portfolio comprises copiers, printers, scanners, and digital presses. It also provides document management services including centralized print services, enterprise content management and workflow automation services. Xerox offers graphic communications, workplace solutions format systems and global imaging systems network integration solutions. The company caters its services to various industries, including transportation, healthcare institutions, education, government, communication, financial services, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail. The company has business presence across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North and South America, and Asia-Pacific. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
Xerox Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2018: Xerox hires Steve Bandrowczak as president and chief operations officer
Jun 20,2018: Euronext Vigeo names Xerox One of Top 50 US Tech Companies for Sustainability Citizenship
Jun 18,2018: Xerox Names Mary McHugh Chief Delivery Officer
May 16,2018: Xerox Announces John Visentin as New CEO Sets 2018 Annual Meeting Date
May 02,2018: Xerox enters into agreement with Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Xerox Corp-Key Facts 6
Xerox Corp-Key Employees 7
Xerox Corp-Key Employee Biographies 9
Xerox Corp-Major Products and Services 11
Xerox Corp-History 12
Xerox Corp-Company Statement 18
Xerox Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
Xerox Corp-Business Description 23
Business Segment: Equipment Sales 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Post-Sale Revenue 23
Key Strategies 23
Geographical Segment: Europe 24
Target Markets 24
Geographical Segment: Other Areas 24
Target Markets 24
Geographical Segment: The US 24
R&D Overview 24
Xerox Corp-Corporate Strategy 25
Xerox Corp-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
Xerox Corp-Strengths 26
Xerox Corp-Weaknesses 27
Xerox Corp-Opportunities 28
Xerox Corp-Threats 29
Xerox Corp-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 37
Xerox Corp, Recent Deals Summary 38
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 39
Jun 20, 2018: Euronext Vigeo names Xerox One of Top 50 US Tech Companies for Sustainability Citizenship 39
Jun 18, 2018: Xerox Names Mary McHugh Chief Delivery Officer 40
May 16, 2018: Xerox Announces John Visentin as New CEO Sets 2018 Annual Meeting Date 41
May 02, 2018: Xerox Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results 42
Jan 05, 2018: Screen Europe names new POD sales manager in UK and Ireland 43
Jan 05, 2018: Screen Europe names new POD sales manager in UK and Ireland 44
Jan 05, 2018: Screen Europe names new POD sales manager in UK and Ireland 45
Aug 21, 2017: Innovation Lab partners with Xerox and PARC to develop solutions that improve health care 46
Aug 02, 2017: Xerox reports second-quarter 2017 earnings 47
Aug 01, 2017: Xerox reports higher Q2 net income, provides annual guidance 48
Section 5-Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Figures
Xerox Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 35
Xerox Corp, Ratio Charts 37
List of Tables
Xerox Corp, Key Facts 6
Xerox Corp, Key Employees 7
Xerox Corp, Key Employee Biographies 9
Xerox Corp, Major Products and Services 11
Xerox Corp, History 12
Xerox Corp, Other Locations 19
Xerox Corp, Subsidiaries 20
Xerox Corp, Key Competitors 30
Xerox Corp, Ratios based on current share price 31
Xerox Corp, Annual Ratios 32
Xerox Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Xerox Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Xerox Corp, Interim Ratios 36
Xerox Corp, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
Lexmark International Inc
Konica Minolta Inc
Xerox Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"