Yahoo Japan Corporation (4689) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Yahoo Japan Corporation (4689)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Yahoo Japan Corporation (Yahoo Japan), is a provider of web based, e-Commerce, financial and payment, online auction, internet shopping services. The company is formed as a joint venture company between Yahoo!, a mail service provider based in the US and SoftBank Group Corp., an internet service provider based in Japan. The company performs its operation through internet advertising, e-Commerce, Member services and other related business. Yahoo Japan offers the services such as paid search, display and advertising services in its media business; Yahoo! Shopping, premium membership, credit card and other financial payment related services in its commerce business. Yahoo Japan is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Key Facts 5
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Key Employees 6
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Yahoo Japan Corporation-History 10
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Company Statement 14
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Business Description 18
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Corporate Strategy 19
Yahoo Japan Corporation-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Strengths 20
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Weaknesses 21
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Opportunities 22
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Threats 23
Yahoo Japan Corporation-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Key Facts 5
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Key Employees 6
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Yahoo Japan Corporation, History 10
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Joint Venture 16
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Key Competitors 24
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Yahoo Japan Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Yahoo Japan Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sony Network Communications Inc.
SAKURA INTERNET Inc.
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.