Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Zebra Technologies Corporation (Zebra) is a provider of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) solutions. The company designs, manufactures and sells mobile computers, barcode scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) readers, wireless local area network (WLAN) products, specialty printers for barcode labeling and personal identification, real-time location systems (RTLS), related accessories and supplies such as self-adhesive labels and other consumables, and utilities and application software. The company offers its products to manufacturers, retailers, government, healthcare institutions, energy and utilities, transportation and logistics companies and other organizations. It sells its products and services through a direct sales force and extensive network of channel. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Zebra is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois, the US.
Zebra Technologies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Sep 10,2018: Lancashire NHS Hospital Trust improves information management and patient care with Zebra Technologies
Aug 20,2018: Zebra Technologies introduces new healthcare specialization program for channel partners
Aug 07,2018: Zebra Technologies announces second-quarter 2018 results
Jul 30,2018: Zebra Technologies launches healthcare barcode printing solutions
Jul 30,2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Key Facts 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Key Employees 7
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Zebra Technologies Corporation-History 11
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Company Statement 16
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Business Description 21
Business Segment: Asset Intelligence and Tracking (AIT) 21
Business Segment: Enterprise Visibility and Mobility (EVM) 21
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 21
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East, and Africa 22
Geographical Segment: Latin America 22
Geographical Segment: North America 22
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Corporate Strategy 23
Zebra Technologies Corporation-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Strengths 24
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Weaknesses 25
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Opportunities 26
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Threats 27
Zebra Technologies Corporation-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Sep 10, 2018: Lancashire NHS Hospital Trust improves information management and patient care with Zebra Technologies 37
Aug 20, 2018: Zebra Technologies introduces new healthcare specialization program for channel partners 38
Aug 07, 2018: Zebra Technologies announces second-quarter 2018 results 39
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 40
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 41
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 42
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 43
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 44
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies Enhances Patient Care with New Healthcare Printing Solutions 45
Jul 30, 2018: Zebra Technologies launches healthcare barcode printing solutions 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Facts 6
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employees 7
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Zebra Technologies Corporation, History 11
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Other Locations 17
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries 18
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios 34
Zebra Technologies Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Zebra Technologies Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Cisco Systems Inc
Fargo Electronics, Inc.
Fujian Newland Computer Co., Ltd.
Godex International Co., Ltd.
Honeywell International Inc
SATO Holdings Corporation
Stanley Healthcare Solutions
Toshiba TEC Corporation
TransAct Technologies Incorporated