Avaya Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Avaya Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Avaya Inc (Avaya), a subsidiary of Avaya Holdings Corp, is a technology-based products and solutions company. The company offers customer management solutions such as contact center efficiency, customer experience, team management, communications optimization, fabric network, network virtualization and unified access, and engagement environment solutions. It also provides ethernet switches and routers, wireless networking, and access control network products. The company distributes its solutions through a network of direct and indirect sales channels including distributors, dealers, resellers, telecommunications service providers, technology providers and system integrators. It serves to industries such as financial services, insurance, healthcare institutions, media and communications, education, public safety, sports and entertainment, and government. The company has business operations spanning across North America, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Latin America. Avaya is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Avaya Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019: Avaya Shuffle the Pack with a New CFO
Feb 12,2019: High-Performing Nuance Enterprise partners recognized for notable achievements
Jan 28,2019: Vapour Cloud s Avaya relationship fuels cloud voice growth
Jan 21,2019: Avaya introduces private cloud delivery of new Avaya OneCloud UC, CC products
Oct 16,2018: Dubai Civil Defense enhances fire response capabilities with Avaya
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Avaya Inc-Key Facts
Avaya Inc-Key Employees
Avaya Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Avaya Inc-Major Products and Services
Avaya Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Avaya Inc-Business Description
Avaya Inc-SWOT Analysis
Avaya Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2019: High-Performing Nuance Enterprise partners recognized for notable achievements
Aug 09, 2018: Avaya announces Q3 fiscal 2018 results
May 31, 2018: Avaya appoints Dino Di Palma as president, strategic partners and global accounts
May 22, 2018: Avaya Named a Leader by Gartner in 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure Worldwide
May 22, 2018: Avaya Holdings hires Alison Hastings as UK channel lead
May 10, 2018: Avaya posts Q2 fiscal 2018 financial results
Apr 30, 2018: Avaya Holdings names Chris McGugan as chief technology strategist
Apr 26, 2018: Avaya Holdings names Ron Griggs as vice president for system integrator relations
Apr 09, 2018: Eletropaulo Migrates Customer Service to Avaya Cloud
Mar 15, 2018: Avaya Holdings hires Steve Joyner as European channel lead
List Of Table
List of Tables
Avaya Inc, Key Facts
Avaya Inc, Key Employees
Avaya Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Avaya Inc, Major Products and Services
Avaya Inc, History
Avaya Inc, Other Locations
Avaya Inc, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Avaya Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG
Mitel Networks Corporation
Huawei Technologies Co Ltd
Globe Telecom Inc
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories Inc
Cisco Systems Inc