Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C (BATELCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C (BATELCO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bahrain Telecommunications Company BSC (Batelco) provides digital communications services including mobile, broadband, data and fixed line services. The company offers international roaming, broadband internet, satellite services, Wi-Fi and MPLS IP-VPN-based network services, datacom services and managed services, along with systems integration and management. It offers communications and information solutions to residential, business and government. It has business presence in the Middle East and North Africa. The company has direct and indirect investments in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, the Maldives, Diego Garcia, St. Helena, Ascension Island, and Falklands. Batelco is headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Batelco Group reports 2018 half-year results
Jun 04,2018: Bahraini telco Batelco appoints new chairman
Jun 04,2018: Bahrain telecommunications company appoints new chairman
May 04,2018: Batelco Appoints New Chairman Shaikh Abdulla Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa
May 03,2018: Batelco Group Announces First Quarter Financial Results for 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Key Facts 6
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Key Employees 7
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Key Employee Biographies 8
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Major Products and Services 9
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-History 10
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Company Statement 14
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Data Communication Circuits 18
Business Segment: Fixed Broadband 18
Business Segment: Fixed Line Telecommunication Services 18
Business Segment: Mobile Telecommunication Services 18
Business Segment: Others 19
Business Segment: Wholesale 19
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Corporate Strategy 20
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Strengths 21
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Weaknesses 22
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Opportunities 23
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Threats 24
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
May 04, 2018: Batelco Appoints New Chairman Shaikh Abdulla Bin Khalifa Al Khalifa 33
May 03, 2018: Batelco Group Announces First Quarter Financial Results for 2018 34
Mar 22, 2018: Batelco Distributes Gifts To Staff For Mothers' Day 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Key Facts 6
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Key Employees 7
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Key Employee Biographies 8
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Major Products and Services 9
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, History 10
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Other Locations 15
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Subsidiaries 15
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Key Competitors 25
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Ratios based on current share price 26
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Annual Ratios 27
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Zain International B.V.
Vodafone Group Plc
Partner Communications Company Ltd.
Kalaam Telecom BSC
Etisalcom Bahrain WLL
Cellcom Israel Ltd.
Bharti Airtel Ltd