Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (2412) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (2412)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (Chunghwa) is an integrated telecommunications services provider. The company offers internet, voice, and value-added services for 2G, 3G and 4G networks through pre-paid and post-paid connections; local and domestic long distance telephone services, broadband access, leased line services, cloud computing services, ICT services, Wi-Fi services, HD video-on-demand programming; and property sales and electronic product sales. It also offers handsets, tablets, and data cards. Chunghwa distributes its products through owned and third-party retail stores; and through a network of offices, service centers, and customer service call centers. The company serves retail, industrial, and commercial customers in Taiwan and other countries. Chunghwa is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 30,2018: Chunghwa Telecom posts results for Q1 2018
Apr 27,2018: Chunghwa Telecom posts operating results for Q1 2018
Feb 01,2018: Chunghwa Telecom announces operating results for Q4 and full year 2017
Aug 08,2017: Chunghwa Telecom announces management changes
Aug 07,2017: Chunghwa Telecom independent director resigns
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-History 11
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Domestic Fixed Communications 16
Business Segment: International Fixed Communications Business 16
Business Segment: Internet Business 16
Business Segment: Mobile Communications 17
Business Segment: Others 17
Geographical Segment: Overseas 17
Geographical Segment: Taiwan, ROC 17
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Strengths 19
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Opportunities 21
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Threats 22
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 08, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom announces management changes 31
Jul 27, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom reports un-audited consolidated operating results for the second quarter of 2017 32
May 26, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom announces senior management changes 34
Apr 27, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom reports un-audited consolidated operating results for the first quarter of 2017 35
Jan 25, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom reports lower Q4 net income, provides annual outlook 37
Jan 25, 2017: Chunghwa Telecom reports un-audited consolidated operating results for the fourth quarter 38
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, History 11
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Other Locations 13
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
VIBO Telecom Inc.
Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.
New Century Infocomm Tech Co., Ltd.
kbro Co., Ltd.
First International Telecom
China Network Systems Co., Ltd.
Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless Communication Inc
Asia Pacific Broadband Telecom Co. Ltd.