CommVault Systems Inc (CVLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
CommVault Systems Inc (CVLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Commvault Systems Inc (Commvault) is a technology company that provides data and information management software applications. The company offers services such as technology consulting, business consulting and training. Its technology consulting services include architecture design, implementation, personalization, health assessment, data migration, and residency services. Commvault's business consulting services comprise disaster recovery readiness and policy design, private cloud services design, data classification and archive policy design and operational efficiency assessment. The company serves various industries, including banking, insurance and financial services, government, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and medical services, technology, legal, manufacturing, utilities and energy. CommVault is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, the US.
CommVault Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Commvault appoints new Independent Director
Jul 24,2018: Commvault reports fiscal 2019 Q1 results
Jul 19,2018: Commvault hires new independent directors
Jun 27,2018: Commvault names Robert Malkin as area vice president for Australia and New Zealand region
May 02,2018: Commvault announces governance initiatives designed to support new strategic transformation plan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
CommVault Systems Inc - Key Facts 6
CommVault Systems Inc - Key Employees 7
CommVault Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies 9
CommVault Systems Inc - Major Products and Services 11
CommVault Systems Inc - History 12
CommVault Systems Inc - Company Statement 15
CommVault Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 - Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
CommVault Systems Inc - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Services 21
Business Segment: Software and Products 21
Geographical Segment: Other 21
Target Markets 21
Geographical Segment: Others 21
Geographical Segment: US Region 22
Target Markets 22
CommVault Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy 23
CommVault Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
CommVault Systems Inc - Strengths 24
CommVault Systems Inc - Weaknesses 25
CommVault Systems Inc - Opportunities 26
CommVault Systems Inc - Threats 27
CommVault Systems Inc - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 36
Jul 31, 2018: Commvault appoints new Independent Director 36
Apr 10, 2018: Commvault Names Patrick Williams Vice President of the Asia Pacific Region 37
Mar 06, 2018: MEDITECH Holdings South Africa Expands Solution Offerings and Data Value with Commvault 38
Mar 05, 2018: Commvault and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Deliver Commvault's Industry Leading Healthcare Data Management and Protection Solutions to HPE Healthcare Customers 39
Feb 28, 2018: Commvault and Mercy Partner to Deliver Powerful New Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Service to the Health Care Market 40
Nov 29, 2017: Prime Healthcare Prescribes Commvault to Protect Critical Epic EHR System Data while Ensuring Heightened Data Protection 41
Jul 25, 2017: Commvault Q1 net loss decreases 42
Feb 21, 2017: Commvault and TeraRecon Announce Development of a Hyper-performance Multi-channel WADO Interface 43
Feb 21, 2017: Commvault and CloudWave Bring Streamlined Cloud Backup and Recovery to Healthcare Market with Powerful New Service Offering 44
Feb 21, 2017: Commvault Extends Platform Capabilities for Healthcare by Adding EHR and ERP Application Decommissioning and Data Aggregation 45
Section 5 - Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List Of Figure
List of Figures
CommVault Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 33
CommVault Systems Inc, Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
CommVault Systems Inc, Key Facts 6
CommVault Systems Inc, Key Employees 7
CommVault Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
CommVault Systems Inc, Major Products and Services 11
CommVault Systems Inc, History 12
CommVault Systems Inc, Other Locations 18
CommVault Systems Inc, Subsidiaries 19
CommVault Systems Inc, Key Competitors 28
CommVault Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price 29
CommVault Systems Inc, Annual Ratios 30
CommVault Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
CommVault Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
CommVault Systems Inc, Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
CommVault Systems Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Total System Services Inc
Palo Alto Networks Inc
IBM Global Services
FalconStor Software Inc
Barracuda Networks Inc