Dialog Axiata PLC (DIAL.N0000) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dialog Axiata PLC (DIAL.N0000)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dialog Axiata PLC (Dialog Axiata), a subsidiary of Axiata Group Berhad, is a mobile communications network operator. The company offers mobile telephony services, and mobile broadband services. Its service portfolio includes internet services, voice and data services, and direct-to-home (DTH) Digital Pay TV services. The company operates 2.5G, 3/3.5G Mobile and 4G/4.5G Communications networks. Dialog Axiata also provides radio and optical fibre based transmission infrastructure facilities. It offers its services to residential and enterprise customers. The company conducts business operations through a network of subsidiaries in Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Nepal, Pakistan, India and Singapore. Dialog Axiata is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Dialog Axiata PLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 09,2018: Dialog Axiata FY 2017 NPAT Rs10.8Bn, Rs27.3Bn Invested in Infrastructure
Aug 09,2017: Dialog posts strong Q2 amidst external challenges, tax remittances up 13%
May 09,2017: Dialog posts 5% revenue growth in first quarter, 28% increase in tax remittances
Feb 09,2017: Dialog ends FY 2016 with NPAT of Rs9.0Bn
Jan 02,2017: Supun Weerasinghe appointed as group CEO of Dialog Axiata
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Dialog Axiata PLC-Key Facts 6
Dialog Axiata PLC-Key Employees 7
Dialog Axiata PLC-Key Employee Biographies 8
Dialog Axiata PLC-Major Products and Services 9
Dialog Axiata PLC-History 10
Dialog Axiata PLC-Company Statement 13
Dialog Axiata PLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Dialog Axiata PLC-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Mobile Operation 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Telephony and Broadband Operation 17
Business Segment: Television Operation 17
Key Stats 18
Dialog Axiata PLC-Corporate Strategy 19
Dialog Axiata PLC-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Dialog Axiata PLC-Strengths 20
Dialog Axiata PLC-Weaknesses 21
Dialog Axiata PLC-Opportunities 22
Dialog Axiata PLC-Threats 23
Dialog Axiata PLC-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Aug 09, 2017: Dialog posts strong Q2 amidst external challenges, tax remittances up 13% 32
May 09, 2017: Dialog posts 5% revenue growth in first quarter, 28% increase in tax remittances 34
Feb 09, 2017: Dialog ends FY 2016 with NPAT of Rs9.0Bn 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Dialog Axiata PLC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Dialog Axiata PLC, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dialog Axiata PLC, Key Facts 6
Dialog Axiata PLC, Key Employees 7
Dialog Axiata PLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
Dialog Axiata PLC, Major Products and Services 9
Dialog Axiata PLC, History 10
Dialog Axiata PLC, Subsidiaries 15
Dialog Axiata PLC, Key Competitors 24
Dialog Axiata PLC, Ratios based on current share price 25
Dialog Axiata PLC, Annual Ratios 26
Dialog Axiata PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Dialog Axiata PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Dialog Axiata PLC, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dialog Axiata PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
Mobitel (Pvt) Ltd
Idea Cellular Limited
Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Etisalat Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C