DXC Technology Co (DXC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DXC Technology Co (DXC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DXC Technology Company (DXC) is a provider of information technology and consulting services. The company offers wide range of services that include analytics, cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, enterprise applications, data security services, and workplace, and mobility solutions. It offers services across insurance, healthcare, travel and transportation, energy, banking, manufacturing, aerospace and defense sectors. The company partners with various companies including Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow. It has business presence across the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, and India DXC is headquartered in Virginia, the US.
DXC Technology Co Key Recent Developments
Oct 01,2018: Molina Healthcare Completes Sale of Medicaid Management Information Systems Business to DXC Technology
Aug 07,2018: DXC Technology delivers solid first quarter with growth in revenue, earnings per share and margins
Jul 02,2018: DXC lands NHS supply chain supporting tech and infrastructure deal
May 24,2018: DXC Technology reports results for three and twelve months ended March 31, 2018
Mar 27,2018: Intermountain Healthcare Partners with DXC Technology to Speed Technology Implementation and Enhance Healthcare for Patients
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
DXC Technology Co-Key Facts 5
DXC Technology Co-Key Employees 6
DXC Technology Co-Key Employee Biographies 8
DXC Technology Co-Major Products and Services 9
DXC Technology Co-History 10
DXC Technology Co-Company Statement 12
DXC Technology Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
DXC Technology Co-Business Description 17
DXC Technology Co-Corporate Strategy 18
DXC Technology Co-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
DXC Technology Co-Strengths 19
DXC Technology Co-Weaknesses 20
DXC Technology Co-Opportunities 21
DXC Technology Co-Threats 22
DXC Technology Co-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Oct 01, 2018: Molina Healthcare Completes Sale of Medicaid Management Information Systems Business to DXC Technology 31
Oct 01, 2018: Molina Healthcare Completes Sale of Medicaid Management Information Systems Business to DXC Technology 32
Oct 01, 2018: Molina Healthcare Completes Sale of Medicaid Management Information Systems Business to DXC Technology 33
Aug 07, 2018: DXC Technology delivers solid first quarter with growth in revenue, earnings per share and margins 34
Jul 02, 2018: DXC lands NHS supply chain supporting tech and infrastructure deal 36
Mar 27, 2018: Intermountain Healthcare Partners with DXC Technology to Speed Technology Implementation and Enhance Healthcare for Patients 37
Mar 15, 2018: ML Krakauer Joins DXC Technology Board of Directors 38
Dec 21, 2017: HPE chief executive officer Meg Whitman to step down from DXC Technology board of directors 39
Nov 07, 2017: DXC Technology delivers strong second quarter results with growth in earnings per share, margins, and cash flow 40
Aug 08, 2017: DXC delivers solid first quarter results with EPS growth, EBIT margin expansion and adjusted free cash flow growth 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
DXC Technology Co, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
DXC Technology Co, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
DXC Technology Co, Key Facts 5
DXC Technology Co, Key Employees 6
DXC Technology Co, Key Employee Biographies 8
DXC Technology Co, Major Products and Services 9
DXC Technology Co, History 10
DXC Technology Co, Other Locations 13
DXC Technology Co, Subsidiaries 14
DXC Technology Co, Key Competitors 23
DXC Technology Co, Ratios based on current share price 24
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios 25
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
DXC Technology Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
DXC Technology Co, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DXC Technology Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Leidos Holdings Inc
International Business Machines Corp
Dell Technologies Inc
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp