Econocom Group SE (ECONB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Econocom Group SE (ECONB)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Econocom Group SE (Econocom) provides IT and telecommunication management services. The product portfolio if the company comprises hybrid devices, tablets, , smartphones, giant screens, touchscreen terminals, interactive video-projects, and connected devices. It also services such as outsourcing, consulting, customization, delivery, storage, installation and recycling services. Econocom offers its products and services to clients in diverse sectors, including healthcare, financial services and insurance, manufacturing, transport, logistics and distribution, telecom, media and technology, energy and utility, chemical, and public sector enterprises. Econocom markets its products through direct channels. It offers its products under its own brand Econocom. The company has business presence across North America, Europe, Latin America and Africa. Econocom is headquartered in Paris, France.
Econocom Group SE Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2018: Econocom reports results for the 1st half 2018
May 22,2018: Julie Verlingue joins Econocom as Executive Director and International Managing Director
Mar 22,2018: Econocom appoints new CEO, founder becomes chairman
Mar 22,2018: Robert Bouchard takes over as CEO of Econocom group
Sep 15,2017: Econocom announces Sebastien Musset's appointment as managing director France
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Econocom Group SE-Key Facts 6
Econocom Group SE-Key Employees 7
Econocom Group SE-Key Employee Biographies 8
Econocom Group SE-Major Products and Services 9
Econocom Group SE-History 12
Econocom Group SE-Company Statement 14
Econocom Group SE-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Econocom Group SE-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Products and Solutions 19
Target Markets 19
Business Segment: Products and Soutions 19
Business Segment: Services 19
Business Segment: Technology Management and Financing 19
Geographical Segment: Benelux 20
Geographical Segment: France 20
Geographical Segment: Northern & Eastern Europe/Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Southern Europe and Morocco 20
Econocom Group SE-Corporate Strategy 21
Econocom Group SE-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Econocom Group SE-Strengths 22
Econocom Group SE-Weaknesses 23
Econocom Group SE-Opportunities 24
Econocom Group SE-Threats 25
Econocom Group SE-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Jul 19, 2018: Econocom reports results for the 1st half 2018 34
May 22, 2018: Julie Verlingue joins Econocom as Executive Director and International Managing Director 36
Mar 22, 2018: Robert Bouchard takes over as CEO of Econocom group 37
Sep 15, 2017: Econocom announces Sebastien Musset's appointment as managing director France 38
Feb 23, 2017: Econocom Group reports lower annual net profit, provides outlook for 2017 39
Section 5-Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Econocom Group SE, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 31
Econocom Group SE, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Econocom Group SE, Key Facts 6
Econocom Group SE, Key Employees 7
Econocom Group SE, Key Employee Biographies 8
Econocom Group SE, Major Products and Services 9
Econocom Group SE, History 12
Econocom Group SE, Other Locations 15
Econocom Group SE, Subsidiaries 16
Econocom Group SE, Key Competitors 26
Econocom Group SE, Ratios based on current share price 27
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios 28
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Econocom Group SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Econocom Group SE, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Econocom Group SE, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Vision IT Group SA
GFI Group Inc.
CGI Group Inc. - Atlantic Global Delivery Center