Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific
Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded.
- The Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market had total revenues of USD 150,967.8m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.04% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -1.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 444.2 million fixed-line telephones in 2017.
- Rapid growth is expected to slow because so many Chinese are embracing wireless technology. According to the China Internet Network Information Center, the proportion of Chinese citizens using desktops or laptops to access the Internet was 60.1% and 36.8% respectively. The utilization ratio of mobile phones as a means to access the Internet was 5.0 percentage points more than that at the end of 2015, reaching 95.1%.
- Japan is one of the most mature markets globally, with a significant fiber broadband penetration.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fixed line telecoms market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fixed line telecoms market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fixed line telecoms market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific fixed line telecoms market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's fixed line telecoms market?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market share 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
China Telecom Corporation Limited 23
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited 26
KT Corporation 29
Nippon Telegraph and Telepho
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company