Flex Ltd (FLEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Flex Ltd (FLEX)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Flex Ltd (Flex) provides design, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain services to electronics original equipment manufacturers. The company, through its Sketch-to-Scale concept, provides concept design, prototype creation, intellectual property protection, new product introduction, additive manufacturing, global expansion, distribution and logistics services. The company's high reliability solutions include disposables, drug delivery, diagnostics devices, automotive electronics, automotive lighting, power electronics, mobile devices, wearable electronics, game consoles, wireless infrastructure and server and storage platforms. Flex also provides printed circuit board fabrication and power supplies. It serves aerospace and defense, automotive, building and housing, cloud, communications, consumer, energy, health solutions, LED lighting and digital health industries. The company has business presence across Asia, the Americas and Europe. Flex is headquartered in Singapore.
Flex Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 17,2018 Camanio Care signs agreement with Flextronics for distribution of innovative e-health hub
Sep 12,2018 Enphase Energy expands manufacturing capacity with Flex in Mexico
Jul 26,2018 Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2019 results
Jun 22,2018 Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Flex Ltd.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Flex Ltd-Key Facts 6
Flex Ltd-Key Employees 7
Flex Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Flex Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Flex Ltd-History 11
Flex Ltd-Company Statement 16
Flex Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Flex Ltd-Business Description 22
Business Segment: CEC 22
Business Segment: CTG 22
Business Segment: HRS 22
Business Segment: IEI 23
Geographical Segment: Americas 23
Geographical Segment: Asia 23
Geographical Segment: CTG 23
Geographical Segment: Europe 23
Flex Ltd-Corporate Strategy 24
Flex Ltd-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Flex Ltd-Strengths 25
Flex Ltd-Weaknesses 26
Flex Ltd-Opportunities 27
Flex Ltd-Threats 28
Flex Ltd-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 37
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 38
Sep 17, 2018: Camanio Care signs agreement with Flextronics for distribution of innovative e-health hub 38
Sep 12, 2018: Enphase Energy expands manufacturing capacity with Flex in Mexico 39
Jul 26, 2018: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2019 results 40
Jun 22, 2018: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against Flex Ltd. 41
Jun 01, 2018: Common Sensing Enters Design Service Agreement with Flex 42
Mar 01, 2018: Flex Expands Digital Health Capabilities, Launches BrightInsight Connected Health Solution on Google Cloud Platform 43
Jan 26, 2018: Flex Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results 44
Jan 08, 2018: Cellnovo Provides an Update on Manufacturing of Insulin Cartridges 45
Jul 27, 2017: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results 46
May 05, 2017: Dr. Kevin Kettler Joins Flex as CTO of Cloud Business Unit 47
Section 5-Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Flex Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
Flex Ltd, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
Flex Ltd, Key Facts 6
Flex Ltd, Key Employees 7
Flex Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Flex Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Flex Ltd, History 11
Flex Ltd, Other Locations 18
Flex Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
Flex Ltd, Key Competitors 29
Flex Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 30
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios 31
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Flex Ltd, Interim Ratios 35
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 37
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Flex Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co Ltd
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.