Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Frontier Communications Corporation (Frontier) is a telecommunications service provider to rural, urban and suburban areas such as small and medium-sized towns and cities in the US. The company offers a wide range of communication products and services, over fiber-optic and copper networks, such as data and Internet services, voice services, switched access services and video services. It offers these services in standalone and bundled packages. Frontier serves residential, and small, medium, and enterprise business customers. It operates as an incumbent local exchange carrier (ILEC) in over 28 states in the US. The company has operations in Florida, Iowa, Arizona, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, and Wisconsin, among others. Frontier is headquartered in Stamford, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Frontier Communications Corporation - Key Facts 6
Frontier Communications Corporation - Key Employees 7
Frontier Communications Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
Frontier Communications Corporation - Key Operational Employees 10
Frontier Communications Corporation - Major Products and Services 11
Frontier Communications Corporation - History 12
Frontier Communications Corporation - Company Statement 18
Frontier Communications Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 - Company Analysis 22
Frontier Communications Corporation - Business Description 22
Frontier Communications Corporation - Corporate Strategy 23
Frontier Communications Corporation - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Frontier Communications Corporation - Strengths 24
Strength - Network Architecture and Technology 24
Strength - Business Performance: Data and Internet services 24
Strength - Market Leading Position 24
Frontier Communications Corporation - Weaknesses 25
Weakness - Operational Inefficiency 25
Frontier Communications Corporation - Opportunities 26
Opportunity - Network Upgrading Investments 26
Opportunity - Demand for Mobile Broadband 26
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions 26
Frontier Communications Corporation - Threats 27
Threat - Litigation Claims 27
Threat - Government Rules and Regulations 27
Threat - Highly Competitive Market 27
Threat - Rapid Technological changes 27
Frontier Communications Corporation - Key Competitors 28
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 - Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Frontier Communications Corporation, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 32
Frontier Communications Corporation, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Facts 6
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Employees 7
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Operational Employees 10
Frontier Communications Corporation, Major Products and Services 11
Frontier Communications Corporation, History 12
Frontier Communications Corporation, Other Locations 19
Frontier Communications Corporation, Subsidiaries 20
Frontier Communications Corporation, Key Competitors 28
Frontier Communications Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 29
Frontier Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios 30
Frontier Communications Corporation, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Windstream Holdings, Inc.
Verizon Communications Inc.
TDS Telecommunications Corporation
FairPoint Communications, Inc.
Cincinnati Bell Inc.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"