GarrettCom, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
GarrettCom, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
GarrettCom, Inc. (GarrettCom), formerly Garrett Communications, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets industrial networking products for various specialty and stressed applications. The company's products include managed or unmanaged switches, ethernet and serial media converters, terminal servers, multi-protocol routers, cellular wireless and serial communications. It also offers software capabilities in the areas of cyber security, fault-tolerance, physical security and others. GarrettCom products find applications in various applications including power utility substations and similar Smart Grid operations centers, transportation facilities, industrial and factory automation, surveillance and physical security, telecommunications, water treatment and outdoor applications. GarrettCom is a subsidiary of Belden, Inc and headquartered in Fremont, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
GarrettCom, Inc.-Key Facts 5
GarrettCom, Inc.-Major Products and Services 6
GarrettCom, Inc.-History 7
GarrettCom, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 8
Section 2-Company Analysis 9
Company Overview 9
GarrettCom, Inc.-Business Description 10
GarrettCom, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis-Overview 11
GarrettCom, Inc.-Strengths 11
GarrettCom, Inc.-Weaknesses 12
GarrettCom, Inc.-Opportunities 13
GarrettCom, Inc.-Threats 14
GarrettCom, Inc.-Key Competitors 15
Section 3-Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Table
List of Tables
GarrettCom, Inc., Key Facts 5
GarrettCom, Inc., Major Products and Services 6
GarrettCom, Inc., History 7
GarrettCom, Inc., Other Locations 8
GarrettCom, Inc., Key Competitors 15
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GarrettCom, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Oplink Communications, Inc
Kyland Technology Co., Ltd.
Extreme Networks Inc