Global Cloud Computing
Global Cloud Computing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global cloud computing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The cloud computing market consists of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) segments. Values are calculated based on revenues accrued from these services. Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated at constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The global cloud computing industry had total revenues of USD 120.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The SaaS segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 72.0bn, equivalent to 59.6% of the industry's overall value.
- The appeal of cloud computing to a variety of buyers will help to ensure that growth remains strong. The services provided are flexible and can be tailored to suit start-ups, small to medium sized businesses and huge enterprises, meaning that cloud computing has a wide appeal.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the cloud computing market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcloud computing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cloud computing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global cloud computing market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global cloud computing market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global cloud computing market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global cloud computing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's cloud computing market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Alphabet Inc 23
Amazon.com, Inc. 26
International Business Machines Corporation 29
Microsoft Corporation 33
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global cloud computing sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global cloud computing sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Global cloud computing sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global cloud computing sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global cloud computing sector, 2017
Figure 11: Alphabet Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Alphabet Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: International Business Machines Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: International Business Machines Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Microsoft Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Microsoft Corporation: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global cloud computing sector value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Global cloud computing sector category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Global cloud computing sector geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Global cloud computing sector value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 6: Alphabet Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 7: Alphabet Inc: key financial ratios
Table 8: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 9: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 11: International Business Machines Corporation: key facts
Table 12: International Business Machines Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 13: International Business Machines Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 14: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 15: Microsoft Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Microsoft Corporation: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"