Wireless Telecommunication Services Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service.
- Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage.
- Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers.
- Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes.
- All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2017 average annual exchange rates.
- The global wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of USD 789.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 6,476.6 million subscribers in 2017.
- Voice services have become saturated in developed markets such as the US and Europe, with tariff drops prevailing, reducing the amount of revenue from this segment in recent years. Even in developing markets, the rapid adoption of smartphones and mobile internet services by consumers has cannibalized revenue from voice services. Moreover, revenues from the growing traffic in the internet services segment have been eroded by competition as operators have sought to capitalize on 4G technology. Similarly, even in markets where the penetration of mobile services is low and where mobile internet and 4G services are still expanding, operators have also engaged in price competition to stimulate adoption, reducing their revenues. Overall, according to the Ericsson Mobility report, global data traffic grew by 55% from 2016 to 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wireless telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wireless telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global wireless telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global wireless telecommunication services market?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"