Glowpoint, Inc. (GLOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Glowpoint, Inc. (GLOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glowpoint, Inc. (Glowpoint) is a provider of video collaboration, network services and applications. The company primarily offers managed videoconferencing services both as a cloud-based service and as an on-premise solution. Its services include scheduling, call launching, conference monitoring and support, conference reports, and business class support services. Glowpoint also enables clients to invite others into on demand video meeting suites from commonly used videoconferencing technology. It also offers professional and other services including video communication solutions for broadcast/media content acquisition and remote analyst contribution for live-to-air or live-to-tape production. The company serves customers operating in consulting services, banking and finance, broadcast/media, engineering and construction, legal and law enforcement, manufacturing, and telecommunication industries. Glowpoint is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Glowpoint, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: Glowpoint reports Q2 2018 results and business update
May 09,2018: Glowpoint Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 26,2018: Glowpoint Regains Compliance With NYSE American Listing Standards
Mar 07,2018: Glowpoint reports Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Glowpoint, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Glowpoint, Inc. - History 9
Glowpoint, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Glowpoint, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Glowpoint, Inc. - Business Description 15
Glowpoint, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Glowpoint, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Glowpoint, Inc. - Strengths 17
Glowpoint, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Glowpoint, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Glowpoint, Inc. - Threats 20
Glowpoint, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 29
May 09, 2018: Glowpoint Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 29
Mar 26, 2018: Glowpoint Regains Compliance With NYSE American Listing Standards 30
Section 5 - Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Glowpoint, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Glowpoint, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Facts 5
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Employees 6
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Glowpoint, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Glowpoint, Inc., History 9
Glowpoint, Inc., Other Locations 13
Glowpoint, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Glowpoint, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Glowpoint, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Glowpoint, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Glowpoint, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Glowpoint, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Glowpoint, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Glowpoint, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Citrix Systems Inc
Blue Jeans Network, Inc.