GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSIT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GSI Technology, Inc. (GSI Technology) develops and markets memory products. Its product portfolio includes synchronous SRAMs, asynchronous SRAMs, low latency DRAM products and Bandwidth Engine products. The company sells its products to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) that are engaged in the telecommunications and networking industries. GSI Technology reaches its customers through independent sales representatives and domestic and international distributors. The company's products find application in routers, switches, wireless base stations, wide area network infrastructure equipment and network access equipment. Its customers include Alcatel-Lucent, BAE Systems, Cisco Systems, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Huawei Technologies, IBM, Rockwell and ZTE. GSI Technology is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
GSI Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: GSI Technology announces Q1 fiscal 2019 financial results
May 03,2018: GSI Technology Reports Fourth-Quarter And Fiscal 2018 Results
May 03,2018: GSI Technology, Inc. Reports Fourth-Quarter and Fiscal 2018 Results
Jan 26,2018: GSI Technology Reports Third-Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
Oct 26,2017: GSI Technology, reports second-quarter fiscal 2018 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
GSI Technology, Inc. - Key Facts 5
GSI Technology, Inc. - Key Employees 6
GSI Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
GSI Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
GSI Technology, Inc. - History 9
GSI Technology, Inc. - Company Statement 10
GSI Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
GSI Technology, Inc. - Business Description 14
GSI Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 15
GSI Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
GSI Technology, Inc. - Strengths 16
GSI Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
GSI Technology, Inc. - Opportunities 18
GSI Technology, Inc. - Threats 19
GSI Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 28
May 03, 2018: GSI Technology Reports Fourth-Quarter And Fiscal 2018 Results 28
May 03, 2018: GSI Technology, Inc. Reports Fourth-Quarter and Fiscal 2018 Results 29
Jan 26, 2018: GSI Technology Reports Third-Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results 30
Oct 26, 2017: GSI Technology, reports second-quarter fiscal 2018 results 31
Oct 26, 2017: GSI Technology, reports second-quarter fiscal 2018 results 32
Jul 27, 2017: GSI Technology reports Q1 net loss, provides Q2 guidance 33
May 04, 2017: GSI Technology reports fourth-quarter and fiscal 2017 results 34
May 04, 2017: GSI Technology reports higher Q4 net loss, provides Q1 guidance 35
Jan 26, 2017: GSI Technology reports third-quarter fiscal 2017 results 36
Section 5 - Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
GSI Technology, Inc., Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 25
GSI Technology, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
GSI Technology, Inc., Key Facts 5
GSI Technology, Inc., Key Employees 6
GSI Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
GSI Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
GSI Technology, Inc., History 9
GSI Technology, Inc., Other Locations 11
GSI Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries 12
GSI Technology, Inc., Key Competitors 20
GSI Technology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
GSI Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
GSI Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
GSI Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
GSI Technology, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
GSI Technology, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Integrated Device Technology Inc
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation