Laird PLC (LRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Laird PLC (LRD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Laird PLC (Laird) is an electronics and technology company. The company provides components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antenna systems. It performs activities related to design and supplies of customized performance-oriented products and systems. Laird's performance portfolio's product portfolio includes electromagnetic interference shielding materials, thermal management solutions and signal integrity products. Its wireless systems include antennae, embedded wireless modules, M2M devices, telematics products, wireless automation and control system. The company's products and services are utilized widely in various end-market applications including mobile handsets, IT/data communications, transportation, consumer electronics, industrial and instrumentation. Geographically, the company operates across Asia, Europe, and the North America. The company is headquartered in London, UK.
Laird PLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 15,2018: Laird Appoints Former Jaguar Executive As Chief Technology Officer
Jun 07,2017: Exova Receives Contract Extension With Laird
Feb 28,2017: Laird: 2016 full year results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Laird PLC - Key Facts 5
Laird PLC - Key Employees 6
Laird PLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Laird PLC - Major Products and Services 8
Laird PLC - History 9
Laird PLC - Company Statement 11
Laird PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Laird PLC - Business Description 17
Laird PLC - Corporate Strategy 18
Laird PLC - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Laird PLC - Strengths 19
Laird PLC - Weaknesses 20
Laird PLC - Opportunities 21
Laird PLC - Threats 22
Laird PLC - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 31
Jun 07, 2017: Exova Receives Contract Extension With Laird 31
Feb 28, 2017: Laird: 2016 full year results 32
Section 5 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Laird PLC, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 28
Laird PLC, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Laird PLC, Key Facts 5
Laird PLC, Key Employees 6
Laird PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Laird PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Laird PLC, History 9
Laird PLC, Other Locations 13
Laird PLC, Subsidiaries 14
Laird PLC, Key Competitors 23
Laird PLC, Ratios based on current share price 24
Laird PLC, Annual Ratios 25
Laird PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Laird PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Laird PLC, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Laird PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tyro Products B.V.
Shielding Solutions Ltd.
RF Monolithics, Inc.
Conductive Systems Inc.
API Technologies Corp.