Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI), a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Ltd, is an information technology company that offers enterprise systems and digital solutions. The company offers AccuRUSI and Unitrax software. Its services comprise analytics and information management; enterprise integration, manufacturing execution systems, applications management, geographical information system, oracle, consulting, open source technology, SAP, testing, sales force, infrastructure management and other services. The company caters to automotive and aerospace; energy, insurance, financial services, Hi-tech, healthcare, media & entertainment, process manufacturing, life science, utilities and consumer electronic industries. It has business operations in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. LTI is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 23,2018: LTI announces Q1 FY19 results
Jul 23,2018: New order from L&T for a further 10,000 smart metering units for India
Jul 12,2018: LTI wins 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award for App Innovation
May 23,2018: LTI Q4 USD Revenue Growth up 5.3% QoQ and 21.6% YoY
Apr 09,2018: LTTS Signs Multi-Million Dollar Agreement With ExxonMobil Exploration
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Key Facts 6
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Key Employees 7
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-History 10
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Company Statement 11
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance 15
Business Segment: CPG, Retail, Pharma & Others 15
Business Segment: Energy & Utilities 15
Business Segment: High-Tech, Media & Entertainment 16
Business Segment: Manufacturing 16
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 16
Geographical Segment: India 16
Geographical Segment: North America 16
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 17
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Strengths 19
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Opportunities 21
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Threats 22
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 23, 2018: New order from L&T for a further 10,000 smart metering units for India 31
May 23, 2018: LTI Q4 USD Revenue Growth up 5.3% QoQ and 21.6% YoY 32
Nov 08, 2017: The Industrial Internet Consortium Announces the Digital Solar Plant Testbed led by LTI and GE Digital 33
Jan 23, 2017: LTI posts robust 3.8% QoQ revenue growth in constant currency Net Profit jumps 6.6% QoQ 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Key Facts 6
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Key Employees 7
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, History 10
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Other Locations 12
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tata Consultancy Services
Nihilent Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd