M1 Ltd (B2F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
M1 Ltd (B2F)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
M1 Ltd (M1) is a communications company. The company provides mobile and fixed services for individual and corporate customers. Its service portfolio comprises international call services, broadband services, retails sales of mobile devices and customer services. The company also provides a range of voice, data, and value-added postpaid and prepaid mobile services on 4G, 3G/HSPA and 2G mobile networks in addition to IPTV and wireless broadband services. It offers ICT, Digital and Data Analytics, and IoT solutions for corporate customers. It markets and sells its services and products under the brand name, M1. The company serves through M1 shop outlets, distributor outlets and online platforms. M1 is headquartered in Singapore.
M1 Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases
Mar 17,2017: M1 says Lee Kok Chew has been appointed as CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
M1 Ltd-Key Facts 6
M1 Ltd-Key Employees 7
M1 Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
M1 Ltd-Major Products and Services 10
M1 Ltd-History 13
M1 Ltd-Company Statement 17
M1 Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Joint Venture 21
Section 2-Company Analysis 22
Company Overview 22
M1 Ltd-Business Description 23
Business Segment: Fixed Services 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Handsets and Equipment Sales 23
Business Segment: International Call Services 23
Business Segment: Mobile Telecommunications Services 24
Key Stats 24
Business Segment: Others 24
M1 Ltd-Corporate Strategy 25
M1 Ltd-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
M1 Ltd-Strengths 26
M1 Ltd-Weaknesses 27
M1 Ltd-Opportunities 28
M1 Ltd-Threats 29
M1 Ltd-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 35
Financial Performance 35
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 37
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 38
Jul 18, 2017: M1 Q2 net profit decreases 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Figure
List of Figures
M1 Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 35
M1 Ltd, Ratio Charts 37
List Of Table
List of Tables
M1 Ltd, Key Facts 6
M1 Ltd, Key Employees 7
M1 Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
M1 Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
M1 Ltd, History 13
M1 Ltd, Other Locations 21
M1 Ltd, Subsidiaries 21
M1 Ltd, Joint Venture 21
M1 Ltd, Key Competitors 30
M1 Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 31
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios 32
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
M1 Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
M1 Ltd, Interim Ratios 36
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
M1 Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Telekom Malaysia (S) Pte Ltd
iCELL Network Pte Ltd
Spice i2i Limited
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd