Macronix International Co Ltd (2337) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Macronix International Co Ltd (2337)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Macronix International Co Ltd (Macronix) is a manufacturer of integrated devices in the Non Volatile Memory market. The company designs and supplies integrated circuits and memory chips. Its product offerings include NOR Flash products such as OctaFlash, ultra low power flash, serial NOR flash, parallel NOR flash. Macronix's NAND Flash products include SLC NAND, serial NAND, secure flash; ROM product family comprises Mask ROM, XtraROM, NAND XtraROM, Gaming Machine XtraROM, and ASIC XtraROM; and process change notification on products/end of life products. Macronix also provides e.MMC memory, multichip packages and wafer foundry services. It caters to consumer, communication, automotive, computing and networking industries. The company has operations across Asia-Pacific, the Americas, and Europe. Macronix is headquartered in Hsin-chu, Taiwan, Republic of China.
Macronix International Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2017: Macronix announces first quarter 2017 results
Feb 14,2017: Macronix announces fourth quarter 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Macronix International Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Macronix International Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Macronix International Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Macronix International Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Macronix International Co Ltd-History 10
Macronix International Co Ltd-Company Statement 12
Macronix International Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Macronix International Co Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: IC Design 16
Business Segment: Memory Products and Wafer Fabrication 16
Geographical Segment: China 16
Geographical Segment: Others 16
Geographical Segment: Taiwan 17
Macronix International Co Ltd-Corporate Strategy 18
Macronix International Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Macronix International Co Ltd-Strengths 19
Macronix International Co Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Macronix International Co Ltd-Opportunities 21
Macronix International Co Ltd-Threats 22
Macronix International Co Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Apr 27, 2017: Macronix announces first quarter 2017 results 31
Feb 14, 2017: Macronix announces fourth quarter 2016 results 33
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Macronix International Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Macronix International Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Macronix International Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Macronix International Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Macronix International Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Macronix International Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Macronix International Co Ltd, History 10
Macronix International Co Ltd, Other Locations 13
Macronix International Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Macronix International Co Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Macronix International Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Macronix International Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Macronix International Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Macronix International Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Macronix International Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Macronix International Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Winbond Electronics Corporation
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Nanya Technology Corp
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.