Managed Security Services: Business Models
"Managed Security Services: Business Models", is a new Global Outlook Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the managed security services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends.
The global managed security services is a vast and rapidly expanding market, driven by different business models.
This report provides an executive-level overview with qualitative insights and analysis of the Managed Security Services (MSS) market drivers, inhibitors and trends. It provides in-depth analysis of the following-
- Framework, definition, and service value of the Managed Security Services (MSS) in the region.
- Business Models of Managed Security Services (MSS).
- Summary of key findings and opportunities in the Managed Security Services (MSS) market.
Reasons to buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of MSS markets trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- The report examines the key MSS business models.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the evolving MSS market.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context 6
Managed Security Services Definition 7
Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Managed Security Services Business Model 9
Managed Security Services Business Model 10
Section 2: MSS Business Models 11
Case Study: IBM 12
Case Study: Unisys 13
Case Study: Telefonica 14
Case Study: AT&T 15
Section 3: Findings and Recommendations 16
Findings and Recommendations 17
Acronyms and Definitions 19
Contact Information 20
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: Managed Security Services Framework 7
Exhibit 2: Telcos Managed Security Services Value Chain 8
Exhibit 3: MSS Pricing and Services Delivery Models on selected MSSPs 9
Exhibit 4: Select MSS Business Models, 2018 10
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Managed Security Services, MSS, MSSP, Managed Security Services
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"