Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (ZAIN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (Zain), formerly MTC, is one of the leading mobile telecommunications service providers. It provides mobile telephony services such as voice and short message service (SMS), roaming, cloud solutions, internet and data services including value added services. The company also invests its surplus funds in investment securities. The company operates under the brand name Zain in all countries except Lebanon where it operates under the brand name Touch. It provides its services in the Middle East and North Africa which include KSA, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Sudan, Jordan, Bahrain and South Sudan. Zain is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2017: Zain removes Scott Gegenheimer as CEO
Feb 19,2017: Zain Group reports net income for Q4
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Key Facts 5
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Key Employees 6
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Key Employee Biographies 7
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Major Products and Services 9
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-History 10
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Company Statement 13
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Business Description 16
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Corporate Strategy 17
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Strengths 18
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Weaknesses 19
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Opportunities 20
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Threats 21
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Feb 19, 2017: Zain Group reports net income for Q4 30
Section 5-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Key Facts 5
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Key Employees 6
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Key Employee Biographies 7
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Major Products and Services 9
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, History 10
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Subsidiaries 14
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Key Competitors 22
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Ratios based on current share price 23
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Annual Ratios 24
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Vodafone Group Plc
Saudi Telecom Company
National Mobile Telecommunications Company K.S.C.
MTN Group Ltd
Kalaam Telecom BSC
Asiacell Communication LLC
Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"