Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (Motorola) is a provider of communication products, solutions and services. The company's product offerings include systems and networks; devices; accessories; and software. Its products and services help governments promote public safety, and enable commercial customers improve their operations. The company also offers integration and support services. It offers its products and services to government agencies, and commercial and industrial customers. Motorola offers a proprietary push-to-talk technology, Integrated Digital Enhanced Network (iDEN) together with hardware, software and maintenance services. The company has operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Motorola is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Motorola Solutions Inc Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Motorola Solutions posts Q1 2018 results
Mar 26,2018: Motorola names new president and chairman
Nov 02,2017: Motorola Solutions reports third-quarter 2017 financial results
Oct 30,2017: Moto G5S Plus may be launching in Malaysia on 6 November
Oct 03,2017: Motorola Solutions makes management changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Motorola Solutions Inc-Key Facts 6
Motorola Solutions Inc-Key Employees 7
Motorola Solutions Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Motorola Solutions Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Motorola Solutions Inc-History 12
Motorola Solutions Inc-Company Statement 21
Motorola Solutions Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Section 2-Company Analysis 26
Motorola Solutions Inc-Business Description 26
Business Segment: Products 26
Business Segment: Services 26
Geographical Segment: Others 26
Geographical Segment: United Kingdom 26
Geographical Segment: United States 27
Motorola Solutions Inc-Corporate Strategy 28
Motorola Solutions Inc-SWOT Analysis 29
SWOT Analysis-Overview 29
Motorola Solutions Inc-Strengths 29
Motorola Solutions Inc-Weaknesses 30
Motorola Solutions Inc-Opportunities 31
Motorola Solutions Inc-Threats 32
Motorola Solutions Inc-Key Competitors 33
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 35
Performance Chart 38
Financial Performance 38
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 39
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 40
Motorola Solutions Inc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 42
Nov 02, 2017: Motorola Solutions reports third-quarter 2017 financial results 42
Aug 03, 2017: Motorola Solutions reports second-quarter 2017 financial results 43
May 16, 2017: Motorola Solutions elects Joe Tucci to its board of directors 44
May 04, 2017: Motorola Solutions reports first-quarter 2017 financial results 45
May 04, 2017: Motorola Solutions reports higher Q1 net earnings, provides outlook for Q2 46
Mar 31, 2017: Motorola Solutions hires first head of software 47
Mar 31, 2017: Motorola Solutions appoints first software head 48
Mar 31, 2017: Motorola Solutions appoints first software head 49
Feb 09, 2017: Motorola Solutions appoints general manager and president for Italian market 50
Feb 02, 2017: Motorola Solutions reports lower Q4 net earnings, provides guidance for 2017 51
Section 5-Appendix 52
Ratio Definitions 52
About GlobalData 56
Contact Us 56
List of Figures
Motorola Solutions Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 38
Motorola Solutions Inc, Ratio Charts 40
List of Tables
Motorola Solutions Inc, Key Facts 6
Motorola Solutions Inc, Key Employees 7
Motorola Solutions Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Motorola Solutions Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Motorola Solutions Inc, History 12
Motorola Solutions Inc, Other Locations 24
Motorola Solutions Inc, Subsidiaries 25
Motorola Solutions Inc, Key Competitors 33
Motorola Solutions Inc, Ratios based on current share price 34
Motorola Solutions Inc, Annual Ratios 35
Motorola Solutions Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 36
Motorola Solutions Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 37
Motorola Solutions Inc, Interim Ratios 39
Motorola Solutions Inc, Recent Deals Summary 41
Currency Codes 52
Capital Market Ratios 52
Equity Ratios 53
Profitability Ratios 53
Cost Ratios 54
Liquidity Ratios 54
Leverage Ratios 55
Efficiency Ratios 55
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
Airbus - the Americas
Motorola Solutions Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"