MTN Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
MTN Group Limited-Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketline's MTN Group Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by MTN Group Limited since January2007.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes MTN Group Limited 's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by MTN Group Limited . These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on MTN Group Limited 's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by MTN Group Limited and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for MTN Group Limited 's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about MTN Group Limited 's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 4
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions-Deal reports 9
CORPORATE VENTURING 37
Corporate Venturing-Overview 37
Corporate Venturing-Deal reports 38
Partnership-Deal reports 47
CAPITAL RAISING 55
Capital Raising-Deal reports 55
Divestments-Deal reports 57
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 61
Private Equity and Ownership-Deal reports 61
Contact Us 72
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 72
Deal Definition and Methodology 74
About MarketLine 81
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: MTN Group Limited M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: MTN Group Limited M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 3: MTN Group Limited corporate venturing volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 4: MTN Group Limited corporate venturing by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 5: MTN Group Limited partnership volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 6: MTN Group Limited partnership trend by key deal type (2014-YTD2018)
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: MTN Group Limited M&A volume and val
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company