Nasstar plc (NASA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nasstar plc (Nasstar) provides hosted managed and cloud computing services. The company integrates private and public clouds, and provides managed telephony, managed networks, professional services, office 365, hosted desktop, software-as-a-service, and certification-as-a-service to business customers. It serves to the customers in legal, recruitment, finance, property, education, energy or utilities, and media industries. It serves customers through direct sales and partner organizations. Nasstar collaborates with third-party technology firms. The company operates a primary data center in Telford, the UK; regional offices in London, Northampton and Bournemouth; and a support center in New Zealand. Nasstar is headquartered in Telford, Shropshire, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Nasstar plc-Key Facts 5
Nasstar plc-Key Employees 6
Nasstar plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Nasstar plc-Major Products and Services 8
Nasstar plc-History 9
Nasstar plc-Company Statement 11
Nasstar plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Nasstar plc-Business Description 16
Product Category: Ad hoc Sales of Hardware, Software and Other Recharges 16
Product Category: Consultancy Services 16
Product Category: Recurring Revenue 16
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 16
Geographical Segment: The UK 17
Nasstar plc-Corporate Strategy 18
Nasstar plc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Nasstar plc-Strengths 19
Nasstar plc-Weaknesses 20
Nasstar plc-Opportunities 21
Nasstar plc-Threats 22
Nasstar plc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Nasstar plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Nasstar plc, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Nasstar plc, Key Facts 5
Nasstar plc, Key Employees 6
Nasstar plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Nasstar plc, Major Products and Services 8
Nasstar plc, History 9
Nasstar plc, Other Locations 13
Nasstar plc, Subsidiaries 13
Nasstar plc, Key Competitors 23
Nasstar plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
Nasstar plc, Annual Ratios 25
Nasstar plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Nasstar plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Nasstar plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Connect Support Services Limited
Nasstar plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"