NBN Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
NBN Co Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NBN Co Limited (NBN) is a wholly-owned Government Company intended to design, build and operate the national broadband network in Australia. The company provides a combination of fibre, wireless and satellite based services across the country. It offers broadband infrastructure that enables retail and wholesale service providers to distribute advanced digital services to the country. Being a government company, NBN aids digital evolution in Australia and strives to ensure a minimum level of broadband access across the country. The company, based on geography and location, employs either Ethernet Point to Point fiber, Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON), satellite or wireless to connect premises. NBN is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
NBN Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: NBN Co makes Stephen Rue its new CEO
Aug 22,2018: Stephen Rue appointed chief executive officer of NBN
Apr 04,2018: NBN CEO to step down by year end 2018
Feb 07,2018: NBN Co appoints ex-Telstra exec Paul Tyler to CCO role, Karina Keisler to depart in August
Aug 15,2017: nbn exceeds construction, activation and revenue targets
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
NBN Co Ltd-Key Facts 5
NBN Co Ltd-Key Employees 6
NBN Co Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
NBN Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
NBN Co Ltd-History 10
NBN Co Ltd-Company Statement 13
NBN Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
NBN Co Ltd-Business Description 17
NBN Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
NBN Co Ltd-Strengths 18
NBN Co Ltd-Weaknesses 19
NBN Co Ltd-Opportunities 20
NBN Co Ltd-Threats 21
NBN Co Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Aug 22, 2018: Stephen Rue appointed chief executive officer of NBN 23
Aug 22, 2018: Stephen Rue appointed chief executive officer of NBN 24
Apr 04, 2018: NBN CEO to step down by year end 2018 25
Aug 15, 2017: nbn exceeds construction, activation and revenue targets 26
Feb 09, 2017: nbn co H1 loss increases 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
NBN Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
NBN Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
NBN Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
NBN Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
NBN Co Ltd, History 10
NBN Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
NBN Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
NBN Co Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
NBN Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Telstra Corp Ltd
Singtel Optus Pty Ltd
Macquarie Telecom Group Limited
ClubTelco Pty Ltd