NEC Networks & System Integration Corp (1973) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp (1973)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp (NEC) provides system integration solutions and related support services to enterprises, telecommunications carriers, and government. The company also provides engineering and facility management solutions comprising office furniture, air conditioning, and lighting systems. Its solutions ranges from office space design, IT and network building to cloud computing services and infrastructure, communication solution including VoIP, smartphones, tablet PCs, and CRM to network and security solutions. NEC also provides related products including routers, switches, network testers, interface converters, load balances, and accelerators, among others. Apart from these, the company offers various support services ranging from planning and building information and communications technology (ICT) systems to operation and maintenance as well as outsourcing services using our data centers. It operates in Japan, Brazil, Thailand, Myanmar, Philippines, Indonesia, and Saudi Arabia. NEC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Key Facts 6
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Key Employees 7
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Major Products and Services 9
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-History 11
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Company Statement 12
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Carrier Networks 15
Key Stats 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Enterprise Networks 15
Key Stats 15
Key Stats 15
Business Segment: Others 16
Key Stats 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Social Infrastructure 16
Key Stats 16
Key Stats 16
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Corporate Strategy 17
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Strengths 18
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Weaknesses 19
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Opportunities 20
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Threats 21
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Key Facts 6
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Key Employees 7
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Major Products and Services 9
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, History 11
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Subsidiaries 13
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Key Competitors 22
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Ratios based on current share price 23
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Annual Ratios 24
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
NEC Networks & System Integration Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
CTC Technology & Energy
Hearts United Group Co., Ltd.
Net One Systems Co Ltd
Nihon Unisys Ltd
NS Solutions Corp
NTT DATA Corporation
Terilogy Co Ltd