Wireless Telecommunication Services North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The NAFTA Wireless Telecommunication Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The wireless telecommunication services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of USD 2,17,053.6 million in 2017.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -0.2% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the wireless telecommunication services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of USD 1,88,982.7 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of USD 18,392.8 and USD 9,678.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the wireless telecommunication services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of USD 2,12,005.4 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of USD 24,640.8 and USD 12,830.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA wireless telecommunication services market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 10
Who is the target reader? 10
How to use this report 10
NAFTA Wireless Telecommunication Services 11
Industry Outlook 11
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Canada 14
Market Overview 14
Market Data 15
Market Segmentation 17
Market outlook 20
Five forces analysis 22
Macroeconomic indicators 31
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Mexico 33
Market Overview 33
Market Data 35
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 40
Five forces analysis 42
Macroeconomic indicators 51
Wireless Telecommunication Services in The United States 53
Market Overview 53
Market Data 55
Market Segmentation 57
Market outlook 60
Five forces an
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"