O2 Czech Republic AS (TELEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
O2 Czech Republic AS (TELEC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
O2 Czech Republic AS (O2), a part of the O2 Czech Republic Group, is a provider of integrated telecommunication services. The company offers internet, fixed access and IPTV, and mobile services. It also offers wholesale services, network interconnections and payment services, and ICT solutions. O2 offers customer care services to corporations and government and operates O2 TV, O2 TV Sport, and O2 TV Tenis channels. The company provides insurance products, independent financial agency services, consumer loans, and IT services, payment services through SMS and services in the area of transport telematics. The company also provides hosting, cloud and managed services. Its internet options comprise home internet, mobile internet and internet via your mobile. It has business presence in Slovakia and Czech Republic. O2 is headquartered in Praha, Czech Republic.
O2 Czech Republic AS Key Recent Developments
Dec 18,2017: O2 Czech Republic's CEO resigns, to be replaced by chief commercial officer
Jul 28,2017: O2 Czech Republic H1 profit increases
Jan 31,2017: O2 Czech annual profit up
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
O2 Czech Republic AS-Key Facts 5
O2 Czech Republic AS-Key Employees 6
O2 Czech Republic AS-Key Employee Biographies 7
O2 Czech Republic AS-Major Products and Services 8
O2 Czech Republic AS-History 9
O2 Czech Republic AS-Company Statement 10
O2 Czech Republic AS-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
O2 Czech Republic AS-Business Description 12
Business Segment: Czech Republic 12
Key Stats 12
Business Segment: Slovakia 12
Key Stats 12
O2 Czech Republic AS-Corporate Strategy 13
O2 Czech Republic AS-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
O2 Czech Republic AS-Strengths 14
O2 Czech Republic AS-Weaknesses 15
O2 Czech Republic AS-Opportunities 16
O2 Czech Republic AS-Threats 17
O2 Czech Republic AS-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Jul 28, 2017: O2 Czech Republic H1 profit increases 26
Jan 31, 2017: O2 Czech annual profit up 27
Section 5-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
O2 Czech Republic AS, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 23
O2 Czech Republic AS, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
O2 Czech Republic AS, Key Facts 5
O2 Czech Republic AS, Key Employees 6
O2 Czech Republic AS, Key Employee Biographies 7
O2 Czech Republic AS, Major Products and Services 8
O2 Czech Republic AS, History 9
O2 Czech Republic AS, Subsidiaries 11
O2 Czech Republic AS, Key Competitors 18
O2 Czech Republic AS, Ratios based on current share price 19
O2 Czech Republic AS, Annual Ratios 20
O2 Czech Republic AS, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
O2 Czech Republic AS, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
O2 Czech Republic AS, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
O2 Czech Republic AS, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Vodafone Czech Republic AS
T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s.
Magyar Telekom Plc
Czech Eenergospace AS