Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTCL) is a telecommunication company that offers wireless connectivity and data sharing services for personal and business sectors. The company's personal services include broadband, CharJi EVO, 3G EVO Tab, smart TV, and other value added services. It provides broadband service such as broadband and landline re-connect, summer promo, broadband packages, broadband economy package and broadband installation guide. PTCL's value added services include voice mail, call me back, free email and SMS complaint services. The company also offers core infrastructure services to the cellular, local loop operators, LDIs, ISPs, call centers and payphone operators. PTCL is headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2018: PTCL Group grows at 4 % YoY, PTCL announces interim dividend of Re 1 per share
Apr 12,2018: PTCL Group Posted Revenue Of Rs. 30Billion With 4% YoY Growth In Q1 2018
Feb 14,2018: PTCL Group posted stable revenue of Rs. 117B in 2017
Jul 19,2017: Sequential growth of PTCL revenues by 3% in quarter 2 of 2017
Apr 13,2017: Sequential growth of PTCL revenues by 2% in Q1 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Key Facts 5
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Key Employees 6
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-History 8
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Company Statement 11
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Wireless 15
Business Segment: Wireline 15
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Corporate Strategy 16
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Strengths 17
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Weaknesses 18
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Opportunities 19
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Threats 20
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Jul 18, 2018: PTCL Group grows at 4 % YoY, PTCL announces interim dividend of Re 1 per share 29
Apr 12, 2018: PTCL Group Posted Revenue Of Rs. 30Billion With 4% YoY Growth In Q1 2018 30
Feb 14, 2018: PTCL Group posted stable revenue of Rs. 117B in 2017 31
Jul 19, 2017: Sequential growth of PTCL revenues by 3% in quarter 2 of 2017 32
Apr 13, 2017: Sequential growth of PTCL revenues by 2% in Q1 2017 33
Mar 08, 2017: 53% increase in PTCL Group operating profits in 2016 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Key Facts 5
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Key Employees 6
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, History 8
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Other Locations 13
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Key Competitors 21
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
wi-tribe Pakistan Ltd
Wateen Telecom Ltd
Telenor Pakistan (Private) Ltd
Global Telecom Holding S.A.E.
China Mobile Pakistan