Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Plantronics, Inc. (PLT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Plantronics, Inc. (Plantronics) designs, manufactures and markets lightweight communications headsets, telephone headset systems, and other communications endpoints and accessories for consumer and business markets. Its major products include corded and cordless communication headsets, audio processors and telephone systems, Bluetooth headsets, corded products for mobile phone applications, personal computer headsets and gaming headsets. It also manufactures and markets specialty products for the hearing impaired individuals. It develops enhanced communication products for offices, contact centers, computer and gaming, residential, and other specialty applications. The company sells its products through a network of distributors, retailers, wireless carriers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and telephony and other service providers. The company has presence in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Plantronics is headquartered at Santa Cruz, California, the US.
Plantronics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2018: Plantronics reports Q1 fiscal year 2019 results
May 01,2018: Plantronics Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results
Jan 31,2018: Plantronics reports Q3 fiscal year 2018 financial results
Nov 01,2017: Plantronics announces second quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Jul 27,2017: Plantronics announces first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Plantronics, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Plantronics, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Plantronics, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Plantronics, Inc.-Major Products and Services 10
Plantronics, Inc.-History 11
Plantronics, Inc.-Company Statement 14
Plantronics, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Plantronics, Inc.-Business Description 19
Product Category: Consumer 19
Product Category: Enterprise 19
Geographical Segment: Americas, excluding US 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Europe and Africa 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: United States 20
Target Markets 20
Plantronics, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Plantronics, Inc.-Strengths 21
Plantronics, Inc.-Weaknesses 22
Plantronics, Inc.-Opportunities 23
Plantronics, Inc.-Threats 24
Plantronics, Inc.-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
May 01, 2018: Plantronics Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results 33
Nov 01, 2017: Plantronics announces second quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results 35
Jul 27, 2017: Plantronics announces first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results 37
May 01, 2017: Plantronics announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results 39
Mar 14, 2017: Plantronics's BackBeat PRO 2 wireless headphones wins 2017 iF Product Design award 41
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Plantronics, Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Plantronics, Inc., Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Plantronics, Inc., Key Facts 6
Plantronics, Inc., Key Employees 7
Plantronics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Plantronics, Inc., Major Products and Services 10
Plantronics, Inc., History 11
Plantronics, Inc., Subsidiaries 16
Plantronics, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Plantronics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Plantronics, Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Plantronics, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Plantronics, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Plantronics, Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Plantronics, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Turtle Beach Corporation
Sennheiser Communications A/S
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd
Motorola Mobility LLC
GN Audio A/S