PT XL Axiata Tbk (EXCL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT XL AxiataTbk (XL Axiata), a subsidiary of Axiata Group Bhd is a provider of telecommunications service. The company offers telephony services on cellular mobile network, closed fixed network services, internet telephony services for public interest license, internet interconnection services, tower rental, and other services. It also provides corporate user group-GSM, roaming, voice over Internet protocol, SMS broadcasting services, and corporate data services, among others. XL Axiata offers mobile advertising through SMS, MMS, display channels, cloud server and storage services, and digital merchant services. The company serves to small and medium businesses, enterprises in government, manufacturing, transportation, banking, and wholesale industries. It operates through its offices in the Netherlands and Malaysia. XL Axiata is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Key Facts 5
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Key Employees 6
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Key Employee Biographies 7
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Major Products and Services 8
PT XL Axiata Tbk-History 9
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Company Statement 10
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Data 16
Business Segment: Interconnection Services 16
Business Segment: Leased Lines 16
Business Segment: Leased Tower 16
Business Segment: Non-data 17
Business Segment: Other Telecommunication Services 17
PT XL Axiata Tbk-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Strengths 18
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Weaknesses 19
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Opportunities 20
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Threats 21
PT XL Axiata Tbk-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Key Facts 5
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Key Employees 6
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Key Employee Biographies 7
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Major Products and Services 8
PT XL Axiata Tbk, History 9
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Key Competitors 22
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Ratios based on current share price 23
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Annual Ratios 24
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
PT XL Axiata Tbk, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk
PT Bakrie Telecom Tbk
PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk
PT XL Axiata Tbk, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"