Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI.B)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rogers Communications Inc. (Rogers) is a provider of telecommunications and media related services. The company offers wide range of telecommunication services such as wireless voice and data communications services, cable television, high-speed Internet and telephony services to its residential customers. It provides business telecom, data networking and IP solutions to small, medium and large businesses and government. The company carries out digital video disc and video game sales and rentals. Rogers's media include a wide range of services such as radio and television broadcasting, sports entertainment, televised shopping, consumer, trade and professional publications, and digital media properties. Rogers is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Rogers Communications Inc. Key Recent Developments
Sep 28,2018: Ariel Investments CEO Rogers Has Full Faith in the US
Jul 19,2018: Rogers Communications Q2 adjusted earnings of CUSD 1.07 per share
Jul 17,2018: Rogers Communications releases Q2 Earnings
Jan 26,2018: Rogers Communications Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Announces 2018 Financial Guidance
Dec 08,2017: Rogers Communications announces changes to board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Rogers Communications Inc.-Key Facts 6
Rogers Communications Inc.-Key Employees 7
Rogers Communications Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Rogers Communications Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Rogers Communications Inc.-History 11
Rogers Communications Inc.-Company Statement 17
Rogers Communications Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Joint Venture 20
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Rogers Communications Inc.-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Business Solutions 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Cable 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Media 23
Business Segment: Wireless 23
Key Stats 23
Rogers Communications Inc.-SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis-Overview 24
Rogers Communications Inc.-Strengths 24
Rogers Communications Inc.-Weaknesses 25
Rogers Communications Inc.-Opportunities 26
Rogers Communications Inc.-Threats 27
Rogers Communications Inc.-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 36
Jan 26, 2018: Rogers Communications Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Results; Announces 2018 Financial Guidance 36
Dec 08, 2017: Rogers Communications announces changes to board of directors 38
Apr 18, 2017: Rogers Communications reports first quarter 2017 results 39
Jan 26, 2017: Rogers Communications reports fourth quarter 2016 results 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Rogers Communications Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Rogers Communications Inc., Ratio Charts 35
List Of Table
List of Tables
Rogers Communications Inc., Key Facts 6
Rogers Communications Inc., Key Employees 7
Rogers Communications Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Rogers Communications Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Rogers Communications Inc., History 11
Rogers Communications Inc., Other Locations 19
Rogers Communications Inc., Subsidiaries 19
Rogers Communications Inc., Joint Venture 20
Rogers Communications Inc., Key Competitors 28
Rogers Communications Inc., Ratios based on current share price 29
Rogers Communications Inc., Annual Ratios 30
Rogers Communications Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Rogers Communications Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Rogers Communications Inc., Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Rogers Communications Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Bell Aliant Inc.
Shaw Communications Inc