Samart Corporation Public Company Limited (SAMART) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited (Samart) designs, implements and installs telecommunications systems. It also sells and distributes telecommunications equipment and mobile handsets, along with its subsidiaries. Samart manufactures and distributes television and radio antennas and satellite dishes, distribution of telecommunications products in international markets, provision of data, voice and image communications services, distribution of communication and electronic equipment, waste management services, besides utilities and transportation services. It also provides its services in consultation, contract, design & installation management and maintenance of IT and communication system as Total Solutions & Services to the public and private sectors. Samart is headquartered in Nonthaburi, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Key Facts 6
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Key Employees 7
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Key Employee Biographies 8
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Major Products and Services 9
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - History 10
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Company Statement 13
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Business Description 16
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Corporate Strategy 17
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Strengths 18
Strength - Strong Market Presence 18
Strength - Mobile Multimedia Business 18
Strength - Presence across the Value Chain of ICT 18
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Declining Liquidity 19
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 20
Opportunity - Joint Venture Agreements 20
Opportunity - New Contracts 20
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Threats 21
Threat - Intense Competition 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risk 21
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 - Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Figures
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Key Facts 6
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Key Employees 7
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, History 10
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Subsidiaries 14
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Key Competitors 22
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 23
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios 24
Samart Corporation Public Company Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Interlink Communication (Thailand) PCL
True Corporation PCL
Thaicom Public Company Limited
Symphony Communication Public Company Limited
Jasmine International Public Company Ltd
Boomsense Technology Co., Ltd.
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"