Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Z74) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Z74)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel) is a communication group that offers fixed, mobile and data communications. It also offers telecom equipment, pay-TV services, internet, IT consultancy, satellite solutions, engineering services, facsimile services, international direct dial services, and international corporate voice services. The company also operates a venture capital fund that focuses on investments in technologies and solutions; and offers ICT solutions and marketing technology services. It provides hyper-local content, user reviews, and editorials through inSing.com. Singtel offers services under Optus, Airtel, AIS, Globe Telecom, Singtel, and Telkomsel brands. The company has business presence across Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Singtel is headquartered in Singapore.
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Singtel posts resilient results with strong growth in Australia
Aug 01,2018: Singtel named Asia's Best Mobile Carrier at Telecom Asia Awards 2018
Jun 06,2018: Singtel Innov8 launches 2018 Innov8 Connect programme
May 17,2018: Singtel posts record full-year earnings on NetLink Trust divestment and strong core business
Jan 24,2018: Singtel appoints Arthur Wong to newly-created role of CEO of Global Cyber Security
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Key Facts 6
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Key Employees 7
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Major Products and Services 10
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-History 12
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Company Statement 18
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Joint Venture 22
Section 2-Company Analysis 23
Company Overview 23
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Business Description 24
Business Segment: Group Consumer 24
Business Segment: Group Digital Life 24
Business Segment: Group Enterprise 24
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Corporate Strategy 26
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-SWOT Analysis 27
SWOT Analysis-Overview 27
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Strengths 27
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Weaknesses 28
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Opportunities 29
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Threats 30
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd-Key Competitors 31
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 33
Performance Chart 36
Financial Performance 36
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 37
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 38
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 40
Aug 08, 2018: Singtel posts resilient results with strong growth in Australia 40
May 17, 2018: Singtel posts record full-year earnings on NetLink Trust divestment and strong core business 42
Jan 24, 2018: Singtel appoints Arthur Wong to newly-created role of CEO of Global Cyber Security 45
Dec 20, 2017: Singtel and EDMI to develop IoT-driven smart meters in Singapore 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 36
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Ratio Charts 38
List Of Table
List of Tables
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Key Facts 6
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Key Employees 7
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, History 12
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Other Locations 19
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Subsidiaries 20
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Joint Venture 22
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Key Competitors 31
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 32
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Annual Ratios 33
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 34
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 35
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Interim Ratios 37
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 39
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Vodafone Group Plc
Verizon Communications Inc
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions Gmbh
Telstra Corp Ltd
Rackspace Hosting Inc
Orange Business Services SAS
NTT Communications Corporation
Level 3 Communications Inc
Interoute Communications Ltd
International Business Machines Corp
Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited
BT Global Services Limited